The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

True. I am seriously loving Sab's character so far. Rude, does pranks, and almost killed Krenn for getting knocked out in the first minute of a fight against a Grineer King Kong.

Thanks, Sab's been the first "real character" I've had and not just a 2 dimensional piece of paper that I made in about two minutes like my previous ones. Her character was pretty much the result of winging a character in the casual threads for about a month, in fact it was only last week that I actually made a proper character sheet about her.

Not really conquering it if you're killing everyone. Have you read World Domination 101?

Quiet you! Or do you wanna get "conquered" too!?

Thanks, Sab's been the first "real character" I've had and not just a 2 dimensional piece of paper that I made in about two minutes like my previous ones. Her character was pretty much the result of winging a character in the casual threads for about a month, in fact it was only last week that I actually made a proper character sheet about her.

Quiet you! Or do you wanna get "conquered" too!?

Okay, Amber, I seriously think you're becoming Sab. Tell me, do you have a Jet-powered hammer?

Okay, Amber, I seriously think you're becoming Sab. Tell me, do you have a Jet-powered hammer?

What? No of course not, where the hell would I get such a thing I don't have a jet powered hammer your crazy...

I have a hammer powered Jet

I don't wanna get conquered... :(

Then be a good citizen and accept your new glorious Aztecian overlords!

Its okay Tuckr, she's probably only going to slowly and painfully smash you with a jet hammer. Nothing serious.

Oh, she'd do much worse. Much worse.

Can I get her ice cream so she won't kill me? Then I'll just run to another planet, yes... Run to another planet.

It better be the right ice cream or you'll have to run to a new system.

Was it made by Justin Hammer?

I see what you did there...

I had to look up who that was, remember him as the guy who didn't give whiplash his bird.