The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Okay, let's do a run-down of what's been going on since me and the other Hades have been gone. Spacey disappeared for a few days, then returned, a civil war between Ghost and a bunch of other people started, Maine went insane and started burning everything, and giant octopus monsters are about to attack earth.

Oh, did I mention? I'm back.

So, because Australia's really dangerous, that means I'm insane?

Explain your logic.

Would a sane person run live in a house made out of active bear traps, rusty scissors jammed open, venomous snakes and spiders?

Granted, I am overhyping the place, but eh, that's me.

Still, Brown Snakes in the back yard on Christmas? Nein, dankeschon.

Quick Setup question.

I was thinking about this... Who's character would like to bond with Shizukana? Suspicions will rise of your OC though because I am making her a rather high suspicious person because nobody knows who she works with and they'll probably never knew. Her abilities would help so much in missions and your OC will try their best to look after her. Also it'll not be a Wuv You situation, it'll be more like a look after each other situation.

We'll see who wants to bond with her.

Quick Setup question.

I was thinking about this... Who's character would like to bond with Shizukana? Suspicions will rise of your OC though because I am making her a rather high suspicious person because nobody knows who she works with and they'll probably never knew. Her abilities would help so much in missions and your OC will try their best to look after her. Also it'll not be a Wuv You situation, it'll be more like a look after each other situation.

We'll see who wants to bond with her.

Wuv you?

w-WUV YOU!?

*Suddenly Flying Purple Hippos overrun the thread*

WdgjjyR.jpg

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, TUCKR?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

edit: better image

Edited by Ghost333

Age of Mythology Cheat: WUV WOO (caps required)
Summons a Flying Purple Hippo at your town center.
They have a top hat, heart eyes, a heart shadow, leave a rainbow trail as they fly and spit out hearts as an attack.
And they can outrun the fastest legitimate unit in the game

FEAR THEM.

Operator: Sir! It's smashed keyboard for name guy! He has a few...random monsters...

Me: FIRE EVERYTHING!

Tf0jLI.gif

Sat__o.gif

1W8si_.gif

Nothing beats this...

rN18er.gif

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that it requires 81 thousand novemdecillion pounds per square inch to damage their core. You cannot destroy it if you have to obey the laws of physics.

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that it requires 81 thousand novemdecillion pounds per square inch to damage their core. You cannot destroy it if you have to obey the laws of physics.

Welp, F*** it.

F*** this S#&$.

EVERYONE ONTO THE ESCAPE SHIPS, WE'RE LEAVING

DIDN'T NEED PLANETS ANYWAY.