The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Qwerty and Ghost, don't worry. They're not even showing their true abilities. Endbringers want to play an escalation game, and they plan to keep it up for 300 years.

Amber, that won't help. If they want to kill you, you'll die. If you kill one, two more will appear. There are 20, but we do not know what the others are.

Edited by HziulquiogmnzhahAtXoth

Amber, that won't help. If they want to kill you, you'll die. If you kill one, two more will appear. There are 20, but we do not know what the others are.

Ghoooooost! Can I borrow your Mavor battery? I'll trade you a Paragon for it.

Also, speaking of pink coloured forces of complete destruction and death, found this old screenshot.

7egtDcJ.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ghoooooost! Can I borrow your Mavor battery? I'll trade you a Paragon for it.

Also, speaking of pink coloured forces of complete destruction and death, found this old screenshot.

7egtDcJ.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hm...enough nuclear ordinance to level a planet in exchange for an infinite resource generator...

...which WITH ENOUGH SCU'S MEANS I CAN PUT MAVOR BATTERIES ON EVERY PLANET!

AND THEY CAN SPAN ENTIRE WORLDS! MOONS! ASTERRRROIDS!

YOU HAVE A DEAL, PSYCATPATH! AN ENTIRE MAVOR BATTERY FOR INFINITE MAVOR BATTERIES!

Quick Setup question.

I was thinking about this... Who's character would like to bond with Shizukana? Suspicions will rise of your OC though because I am making her a rather high suspicious person because nobody knows who she works with and they'll probably never knew. Her abilities would help so much in missions and your OC will try their best to look after her. Also it'll not be a Wuv You situation, it'll be more like a look after each other situation.

We'll see who wants to bond with her.

Bel is up for it

Okay. just noticed it sounded kinda wrong how I portrayed Souna: She's not generally evil or destructive. She is just ruthless: She does anything to further her ideal. A rather warped ideal, that is. So, maybe they think alike and grow best friends. Maybe they won't. I just don't want to promise anything. ^^

Hm...enough nuclear ordinance to level a planet in exchange for an infinite resource generator...

...which WITH ENOUGH SCU'S MEANS I CAN PUT MAVOR BATTERIES ON EVERY PLANET!

AND THEY CAN SPAN ENTIRE WORLDS! MOONS! ASTERRRROIDS!

YOU HAVE A DEAL, PSYCATPATH! AN ENTIRE MAVOR BATTERY FOR INFINITE MAVOR BATTERIES!

*Transfers Paragon over to Ghost and turns Mavors on the Endbringers*

NOW I AM BECOME DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS!

THIS IS THE END FOR THE ENDBRINGERS!

Okay. just noticed it sounded kinda wrong how I portrayed Souna: She's not generally evil or destructive. She is just ruthless: She does anything to further her ideal. A rather warped ideal, that is. So, maybe they think alike and grow best friends. Maybe they won't. I just don't want to promise anything. ^^

Distant sound of Nuclear Ordinance being fired in the background

You know I'm looking forward to Sab and Souna meeting if for the simple fact I can't imagine those two getting along at all.

It's gonna be fun.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

You know I'm looking forward to Sab and Souna meeting if for the simple fact I can't imagine those two getting along at all.

It's gonna be fun.

I think it won't be that bad at first. Souna really _tries_ to get along with her fellow Tenno - at least those who appear somewhat decent. And I think Sab's alright. They'll probably start to dislike each other when they start going into battle together. :D

I don't know, from what I've seen (and I'm too tired right now to properly recheck, so apologies) they're like polar opposites.

Mainly their attitudes towards Primes. To Sab Primes are all talk and no bite unless proven otherwise, mainly due to her past experiences with them. Her main argument for this point is how we "sell the cheap plastic by the dozens just for a god damn bobble head of Mr Ego himself."

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

*Transfers Paragon over to Ghost and turns Mavors on the Endbringers*

NOW I AM BECOME DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS!

THIS IS THE END FOR THE ENDBRINGERS!

Mmhmhmhmhmhmmahahahahahhaha

Mavor.jpg

HhahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHHAHAAAAA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

supreme_commander_forged_alliance_yolona

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Screen-Shot-2014-08-28-at-3.11.15-PM-760

THE END OF THE GALAXY IS HERE!

FIIIRRE EVERYTHIIIIINNNNNNGGGG-AH!

I see all of your destruction and am disappointed.

All you kids and your fancy doomsday weapons, you see I grew up in a time that if you wanted to destroy a planet, you had to go there yourself and destroy it with your own bare hands! And we were better for it! All this fancy technology has made you lazy, so to teach you guys a lesson, I'm destroying the Crucible, and therefore all of your Mavor batteries, Paragons, etc.

(I also called Cthulu to come pick his kids up, he'll be here around 5:00)

That said, it's funny how I said regular posting would resume, then proceeded to go and get myself busy. I know Achaix is fuming at my absence over in Blackout, but I'll address that, along with everything else, sometime tomorrow (If time permits). See you then!

Edited by SpaceHelicopters