The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Never enough when those Yaks and Alpacas eat it like crazy.

I have about 12 of each in different pastures.

In fact I am building an entirely new pasture just to fit more Yaks, simply because I have S#&$loads of wheat spare.

Might do the same with the Alpacas, too...need more wool

Eh, I play peaceful and only have wild animals screw me over. At least, until I build a wall.

Also, I have enough mushrooms to make the entire drug trade redundant. Tea, anyone?

SERIOUSLY, WHEAT AND MUSHROOMS ARE NOW TRADE GOODS INSTEAD OF VALUED COMMODITIES HELP

Eh, I play peaceful and only have wild animals screw me over. At least, until I build a wall.

Also, I have enough mushrooms to make the entire drug trade redundant. Tea, anyone?

SERIOUSLY, WHEAT AND MUSHROOMS ARE NOW TRADE GOODS INSTEAD OF VALUED COMMODITIES HELP

Looks over at rows of gold statues in Great Hall

Yeah sorry buddy nothing I can help you with there.

I did say 81 thousand novemdecillion psi, didn't I? That is around 8*10^63 pounds per square inch.

Behemoth is a dynakinetic. Firing at a dynakinetic is a very bad idea.

Leviathan would most likely destroy the batteries via the water vapor in the sky.

Ziz would either build one herself, use telekinesis to get it out off the way, or use her scream to make the operators turn on themselves.

Khonsu could simply teleport into the middle of the batteries, and trap them in time.

Bohu is probably the most susceptible to it, but for all we know her core could be at the top of her head.

Tohu has every power ever. Nuff said.

I know of exactly three things that can kill an endbringer. Of course, you'll have to find them out for yourself.

Edited by HziulquiogmnzhahAtXoth

Only gold?

What about the walls? ARE THEY PLLLLATINUM?

*evil look as I take ALL the platinum and make walls out of it*

Takes picture and sends it to the nearest Goblin Kingdom along with 100 Goblin Sausages

-Snip-

-Double post Snip-

UEF are plebians anyway.

Tell how would would your Endbringers fair against the Paragon fueled spam of 127 foot tall Assault Bots and flying donuts of death?

Takes picture and sends it to the nearest Goblin Kingdom along with 100 Goblin Sausages

UEF are plebians anyway.

Tell how would would your Endbringers fair against the Paragon fueled spam of 127 foot tall Assault Bots and flying donuts of death?

How would your Command Unit hold against a teleport spam of 3 or more Cybran SCUs with MICROWAVE LASERS!?

Also, there are no Goblin Kingdoms.

that I am aware of...

How would your Command Unit hold against a teleport spam of 3 or more Cybran SCUs with MICROWAVE LASERS!?

Also, there are no Goblin Kingdoms.

that I am aware of...

How would your SCUs hold up against swarms of Restorer Gunships with CZAR refueling and repair stations?

You poor innocent child.

Be wary of going into the mines, there may be beetles.

Thing is, the power that they've shown so far? That's their super easy mode. They'll only be pulling out new tricks when others do. As the author said,they are playing a game of escalation, and they plan to keep it up for 300 years.

So, the more you hurt them, the more you make them escalate. Considering Leviathan sunk all of Kyushu and singlehandedly reduced Japan to a 3rd world country, I'd say they can fare quite well.

I'll give out one thing that can kill an end bringer. Scion, the golden man.

scion_final_design__worm__by_wolfofragna

This guy is complete and utter bullS#&$.

Edited by HziulquiogmnzhahAtXoth

How would your SCUs hold up against swarms of Restorer Gunships with CZAR refueling and repair stations?

You poor innocent child.

Be wary of going into the mines, there may be beetles.

Again, peaceful mode.

No beetles.

Also, how can you CZAR spam survive against...

..UNLEEMETED DOX SWARM!?

http://i.imgur.com/eBqBSzw.jpg

By the way, those aren't Dox bots. Just levelers.

Just imagine each tank was 10 smaller, swarmier robot that fired fast and could shoot everything

Thing is, the power that they've shown so far? That's their super easy mode. They'll only be pulling out new tricks when others do. As the author said,they are playing a game of escalation, and they plan to keep it up for 300 years.

So, the more you hurt them, the more you make them escalate. Considering Leviathan sunk all of Kyushu and singlehandedly reduced Japan to a 3rd world country, I'd say they can fare quite well.

I'll give out one thing that can kill an end bringer. Scion, the golden man.

-Jebus!-

This guy is complete and utter bullS#&$.

Wait, is that Evil Jesus?

-SnipGuyWithGreatHairSnip-

So your things can sink islands? A single commander decided to glass an entire planet because he was tired of fighting a guerilla war with the locals.

Commanders can literally absorb trees for mass which they then use to make their infantry at a speed where it takes longer for them to get off the factory floor than it takes for them to actually be made.

Keep in mind that these are your basic infantry.

4386250-6378868114-10qco.jpg

-Snip-

Send in a Colossus and smile at all the veterancy.

Fine then... I'LL ATTRACT BEARS TO YOUR KINGDOM!

Wut ye gunna du bout dat?

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

How did you know?

The hair, for one.

So your things can sink islands? A single commander decided to glass an entire planet because he was tired of fighting a guerilla war with the locals.

Commanders can literally absorb trees for mass which they then use to make their infantry at a speed where it takes longer for them to get off the factory floor than it takes for them to actually be made.

Keep in mind that these are your basic infantry.

4386250-6378868114-10qco.jpg

Send in a Colossus and smile at all the veterancy.

Fine then... I'LL ATTRACT BEARS TO YOUR KINGDOM!

Wut ye gunna du bout dat?

Steel swords, Legendary Bauxite doors and steel armour.

And to your Collossus, I raise this: 

OrbitalLaserHighlighted.png

See that? That's an orbital laser platform.

Four of those can win a game in one shot each.

Plus most people aren't moving their commanders around much, so those four shots are rarely short or long of their target.

I win.

Let me reiterate. Leviathan destroyed Kyushu in his first appearance. He has enough power to play an escalation game for 300 years. He could very easily just say "Screw it" and turn all the fluids of millions of people against them. But he won't. None of the Endbringers will, simply because they were programmed to promote conflict, not wipe out the human race.

Also,Scion? He wiped out Great Britain with a thought. Because he was bored.

Steel swords, Legendary Bauxite doors and steel armour.

Why the hell have all that if you're playing peaceful?

And to your Collossus, I raise this: 

OrbitalLaserHighlighted.png

See that? That's an orbital laser platform.

Four of those can win a game in one shot each.

Plus most people aren't moving their commanders around much, so those four shots are rarely short or long of their target.

I win.

Uninstalls Ghost's Total Annihilation

Let me reiterate. Leviathan destroyed Kyushu in his first appearance. He has enough power to play an escalation game for 300 years. He could very easily just say "Screw it" and turn all the fluids of millions of people against them. But he won't. None of the Endbringers will, simply because they were programmed to promote conflict, not wipe out the human race.

Also,Scion? He wiped out Great Britain with a thought. Because he was bored.

Yeah but these arn't people, these are robots.

Yeah well he's space jeebus.

Amber has been trying to destroy Endbringers with weapons that obey the laws of physics. An exercise in futility, really.

Amber, Leviathan does not have to be the one to face them. For example, Behemoth could be the most dangerous in this regard. There was a time he was bombed with something that could have destroyed all of India. It only destroyed the outer 70% of his body.

Also, once again, Dynakinesis. He's a guaranteed world killer at full strength.

"Endbringers are like onions."

"They stink?"

"Ye-NO!"

"They make you cry?"

"NO!"

"Oh you leave them out in the sun they get all brown start sprouting little white hairs."

"NO! Onions have layers! Endbringers have layers! Onions have layers, you get it they both have layers."

"Ooooooh, they have laaaaayeeers."

I'm sorry.

But that's just India. A single commander glassed a whole entire planet because he was frustrated. The Seraphim blew Earth to sh!t with nothing but their experimental bombers.

We have anti mater, Quantum Physics and time distortion. We'll break through eventually, and if push comes to shove we'll just get the Black Sun to destroy the planet and everything close to it.

And besides Behemoth what are the other Endbringers going to possibly do? Against Sup Com it's just going to boil down to a war of attrition, and if there is one thing you cannot beat Sup Com at it's attrition.

1: Leather is underkill.

2: :3

Yeah but... you have bronze, possibly even iron...

Funny, because they actually are described as onion rings.

Ziz is practically nigh invulnerable,with unlimited precognition, and powerful telekinesis. Also, she's a powerful telepath that can turn people against themselves. Not to mention that she can build anything along the design of other inventors around her...

Khonsu has planetary level teleportion. Anything he cap also make pillars of time where things can turn to dust in seconds. He can also use it on himself to speed up his regeneration.

I don't really know what Bohu can do against space ships, but she can easily destroy land troops.

Once again, Tohu has every power. The first three she manifested were a thousand per second laser power, an aero kinesis one, and a power that gives her three powers that she needs. Those are three of thousands.

Antimatter bombs have been tried. Three at once. That didn't work.

Also, I completely forgot to mention a few crucial parts. They regenerate, fast,and their core is actually a multidimensional gateway that connects all Endbringers at that single spot. You need something that can actually transcend dimensional barriers to completely damage it.