The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

That's some bullsh*t, Amber kick his a$$ already!

Cracks knuckles

I'm on it

-Snip-

ZIZ - Your telepathy is useless since anything Ziz will face is either an emotionless AI or Symbiont (semi cyborg)/Alien/AI commanding an ACU that already has very sufficient defence capabilities against such an attack. As for Ziz being able to copy the designs I read on the Worm wiki that she is only able to create macro sized versions of the things she copies. If that is she that power is going to turn out whole fully useless against the SupCom forces.

Khonsu - Sup Com has intergalactic level teleportation abilities if required, and you're not going to simply be turning these things to dust. These arn't humans that age or your average residential building, these are self repairing robots that have been constructed down at an atomic level. These things arn't going to simply crumble down into dust.

Bohu - Just swarm with endless aircraft and bomb from afar with nukes and heavy artiliery.

Tohu - Not every power, just the ability to copy the power of your "capes", none of which are present in the Sup Com armies. Each commander has an extremely versatile army at its disposal and and the production capabilities to build up a massive counter force within minutes.

Three is nothing to Sup Com. They churn out nukes like cupcakes at an AIDs bake sale (first thing that came to mind, dunno why).

The Black Sun sun, when fired, weakened the barriers between dimensions to the point where the Seraphim could open a rift in an area nowhere near where the weapon was fired.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

But that's just India. A single commander glassed a whole entire planet because he was frustrated. The Seraphim blew Earth to sh!t with nothing but their experimental bombers.

We have anti mater, Quantum Physics and time distortion. We'll break through eventually, and if push comes to shove we'll just get the Black Sun to destroy the planet and everything close to it.

And besides Behemoth what are the other Endbringers going to possibly do? Against Sup Com it's just going to boil down to a war of attrition, and if there is one thing you cannot beat Sup Com at it's attrition.

Yeah but... you have bronze, possibly even iron...

I once turtle'd a base as the Seraphim.

About one hour later, I built two Yolona Oss launchers. The enemy only had one anti-nuke installation.

And on the attrition part, nothing reads attrition better than being able to waste exuberant amounts of resources on an army of cheap, easily manufactured T1 'bots.

The only thing more dangerous in Planetary Annihilation is the Artillery 'Bot, because that one can take down orbital craft. Otherwise, just build 50 odd 'bot factories, stick 'em on repeat and churn out Dox bots. Unless the enemy has 51 'bot factories doing the same, there is no way he can fight that sort of power. Even if he builds all five Catalysts on a metal planet.

And on the comment directly aimed at me, where the hell is the fun in bronze and iron? Besides, Iron makes Steel.

I was thinking James Worthington to bond with Shizukana for some reason...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wait, you're serious, aren't you?

...S#&$.

*All the Dox bots look at you, then open fire*

For this situation, imagine you are a tiny speck in the middle of a massive blob. And the massive blob is firing thousands of tinier blobs at you repeatedly, and each blob removes some of you.
That is a Dox Swarm. For when Quantity is better than Quality.