The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Whoa, that's some suprising feedback! :O Thank you very much! Good thing void keys don't get used when you abort the mission, cause it took multiple tries to find the right color. I'm very happy that other people like it too. ^^

Edited by ArrexDrandko

Fits with her personality too, well the specks I have seen of it in the OOC

This reminds me i have not yet answere the wish-question:

I'm a little unsure with the vocabulary there, because I'm not a native speaker and might miss the subtle nuances to each different word for this, but I think, what Souna wishes most for, is reputation. To explain that, I'll go a bit of around her personality:

At first, I thought about also saying "respect", but then I thought that what she wants is more. She thinks herself to be an exceptionally gifted Tenno (and she's certainly not half bad), and has topped this innate talent off with practice in nearly every single moment of her life. While she has suffered losses against Primes and more experienced fighters, she thinks that there's noone in her age and class that she cannot take on. 

However, due to her flaws (which she fails to admit), she was never gifted with the honor of getting her warframe primed. Although she thinks she has everything that it needs. She thinks she deserves it. This recognition of her abilties, mentality and efforts being denied, she never really forgave the Orokin and her former mentors, since now it's too late. 

However, she has not given up. Her wish would include being formally admitted equal to a Prime-Tenno, with the respect and authority and everything. She wants everyone to see her as she sees herself. And she has a very high opinion of herself.

For any players who can fight rework of the J-3 golem (No offence console players, your time to fight will come soon™), what did you think about the fight?

I think, considerhing how relatively chaotic Archwing in general is, the tactics are well-measured. But the armor and HP are ridiculous, it just takes too damn long. Especially since neither melee nor abilities can hurt it properly. 

Edited by ArrexDrandko

I felt an indomitable, uncontrolled and primal rage, seething with hatred.

That thing is harder to kill than stage 3 Trial Vay Hek. And I have never completed the @(*()$ Trial

The key to complete the first part of Stage 2 is patient and communicate with your teammates. I have only completed the trial once  (failed about 3-4 times before that run and it was on normal difficult I succeeded on)

IF I had to compare Raid vay hek with J-3 golem, I would say that the Golem is harder in a fun way. Whereas the raid vay hek you have to disable his invisibility state and after that he becomes just a bullet sponge. He didn't last long  with all of his armor removed thanks to our four corrosive projection. Fun fact: I soloed the J-3 golem first time and defeated him on the same run. Felt awesome :D 

The key to complete the first part of Stage 2 is patient and communicate with your teammates. I have only completed the trial once  (failed about 3-4 times before that run and it was on normal difficult I succeeded on)

IF I had to compare Raid vay hek with J-3 golem, I would say that the Golem is harder in a fun way. Whereas the raid vay hek you have to disable his invisibility state and after that he becomes just a bullet sponge. He didn't last long  with all of his armor removed thanks to our four corrosive projection. Fun fact: I soloed the J-3 golem first time and defeated him on the same run. Felt awesome :D 

I got to the third stage the first time. Had to leave.

Second time, we got nowhere. I was hosting and the lag was intolerable.

Third time, got to the buttons. Failed repeatedly.

I will not be doing it a fourth time.

Farmed Glaive Prime whole day, and got ALMOST everything. Blueprint was absolutely way too rare. And now people sell Glaive P in sets or 100 and more plat for BP alone... No Glaive for me then.

Console guys, get everything while you can!

I got a whole Glaive prime set and all of the parts in my in-game inventory. I could trade you the last part(s) for a lower price. I don't mind not making a profit of the trade :P

So, I've had a little conversation with Wolfman not long ago and I'd like to ask.

Would you like to meet up ingame sometime? It doesn't sound very cool or anything, but I wanted to ask anyway. (Sorry, consoles. But it's not my fault, the game isn't cross-platform.)

I play warframe at least once per day (unless I have something school related thing to do), so time shouldn't be a problem in most case. I'm mostly available some hours after lunch and on night time (GMT +2, about 14:00-15:00 to 22:00 on the weekdays, almost every hour at weekends).

Sorry for my absence once again, but this time I return with a difficult question:

So as I have confided in a select few of you (Pretty much the ones who asked), we have been at this event for roughly a year now. Surprising, non? The thing that may surprise you is that this is far from the end of our planned journey, and is in fact still at the very beginning. Lots of clever foreshadowing has most likely gone forgotten over this lengthy time-period, which I find to be a shame.

So here is my offer: Since we are at the end of this adventure, I had the idea of flexing my DM powers and forcibly moving everyone along, filling in story where necessary, but bringing everyone to the next story area and allowing Drand and Xion to finally join the adventure.

I have to admit, you two have been exceptionally loyal, showing a level of patience that surpasses that of any I could have imagined. I'm proud you have made it this far, and I hope that we will continue forth together for an even greater amount of time. For those who are still present and have been since the beginning, I admire you as well for sticking with me thus far. You are all gifted at storytelling, and I hope you all acknowledge this talent. Be proud, that's an order.

Getting to the point, for those in favor of the jump, type 'Aye.'