The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

I agree with Wolf, timeskip without a nice epilogue is kinda stale. 

However, I know you can provide nice intermezzos. So I just hope you find the time for it. 

It's an 'aye' for me, of course. Finally I get to play Souna again. <3 Highly excited! Thank you, Space. 

ARE YOU READY KIDS?

AYE AYE CAPTAIN!

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

AYE AYE CAPTAIN!

0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0OHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHO LIVES IN A BALOR ONTOP OF CERES?

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

HEAD ON A SPINE AND TURKEY IS HE!

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

IF WASTED FOMORIANS IS SOMETHING YOU WISH

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

THEN SUBMIT TO THE KWEENS AND GIVE YOUR PENANCE!

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

READY?!

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

COOOOOUNC ILLOOOOOOOOOR

VAAAAAAAAY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

(Manical laughter)

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

WHO LIVES IN A BALOR ONTOP OF CERES?

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

HEAD ON A SPINE AND TURKEY IS HE!

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

IF WASTED FOMORIANS IS SOMETHING YOU WISH

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

THEN SUBMIT TO THE KWEENS AND GIVE YOUR PENANCE!

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

READY?!

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

COUNC-ILLOR VAY HEK!

COOOOOUNC ILLOOOOOOOOOR

VAAAAAAAAY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

(Manical laughter)

8zdRNqh.jpg Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

If you get enough "Aye's" from us, then I expect you to wrap it up the arch in an nice epilogue. You know, like what happened afterward and so on.

If you can provide that, then I will give you my "Aye".

I am offended! Just who do you think I am?

As punishment for your insolence, I sentence you to near-Death by Disco!

Oops, wrong disco. You get off easy this time...

I don't really believe in my RP'ing being good,-

Even after all of our lessons together? You've significantly improved, BE CONFIDENT IN YOUR ABILITIES,  DAMN IT!

Mythos and Orion need some rest, so Aye!

Btw, Spacey, when exactly are we jumping ahead to? Is it just when we get to wherever the next part of the story takes place, or will we already be there?

I'm pretty much just doing in one post what I've been spending months trying to do: get you guys off the damn ship that I put you on in the first place. The jump will put you guys on your way to the station, allowing those of us with characters at the station priority to introduce them before mayhem arrives.

~~~~~

BRACE YOURSELVES! WHEN NEXT I RETURN, I WILL BE BRINGING WITH ME A WALL, AND I FULLY EXPECT ALL OF YOU TO RUN HEAD-FIRST INTO IT!

(I'm not entirely sure what that entails, so I leave it to you to determine that.)

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

Can you call Michael Bay and ask for a scenario of us and "the wall", whatever that is?

I guarantee there would be lots of explosions and then more of them and then a little more just for fun. And at the end there would be someone walking off and not looking at the explosion behind him/her.

Sorry, but I'm too excited to fail miserably or do everything right, and have fun with you guys!

Ok, Xio, as far as I can guess by now, after what I saw of you and Fulgurus in the Lounge, you are not a single bit worse than a lot of ther RPers. Your character is calm, what is good so you can think over your texts and selectively block off when there's too much going on (I did that a lot too, when I started Rping. I think everyone does). You describe what is necessary to know what's going on. To develop a narrative style like Space takes a lot of time and practice, to think of all the details. Not everyone feels comfortable with writing like that. It's no obligation, text length is not equal to quality. 

So, in conclusion: I have seen not a single hint or reason for you to hide. And if there was, I'ld tell you what it was and expect you to continue improving. Just never stop. Even if you tumble, you're going forward. You only stagnate when you stop. ;)

I am offended! Just who do you think I am?

As punishment for your insolence, I sentence you to near-Death by Disco!

Oops, wrong disco. You get off easy this time...

-long cut-

Oh...when you said death by Disco, I thought you meant this:

(I feel sooooo evil >:D)

Y

Y must u hide childhood memoriez from batsman.

I must kno.

--------

To answer my own question:

Belrev's childhood was a good one. He and his brothers enjoyed each other's company, they pulled pranks on some Primes, they loved to play with Kubrows, and they loved to make up stories and tell them to each other. It was generally a good time for him and the family. His parents would train him and his brothers in the art of combat and stealth, and they would also have a sparring session weekly/daily. Considering that his Parents were Primes, it was a grueling training program too.

As a bonus the best memory that Belrev has of his childhood, is him and the family watching the waterfalls on Earth.

Character question: What was your characters childhood like? If they had any.

This is given that I designed Hexer for an entirely different universe, (I just felt like throwing him in with the Ninjas for fun) Hex doesn't remember his childhood. He'd like to, if only because he dislikes a mystery, but he can't quite connect the dots.

Fulgurus does remember his childhood, somehow.

He grew up in the Earth at the pre-orokin time, with his father only. This boy had interest in machinery, weapons that kind of thing, so when he was a little older, father took him to the work (he was a soldier), where he showed everything the base had - weapons, vehicles and more.

After the exciting and interesting day, he asked his father,

"When I grow up, could I be a soldier like you?"

Father smiled and answered,

"When that day comes, tell me and I'll help you however I can."

Two years passed.

Fulgurus was celebrating his 18-nth birthday when he got a call from his father's friend.

"Hey." He deeply sighed and continued, "Kiddo, there's something I need tell you..."

"I'm listening."

"Your father, he's at the hospital and wanted you to come."

"I'm on my way."

He got there, but too late.

Few days later.

At the funeral of his father, he said his last words to him,

"Father, I'm going to become a soldier..."

It's not too much I hope.

Edited by XionicoRX