The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Orion's reaction:

Kl6dCf.gif

EDIT:

WWWAAAAIIITTTTT

Did Odessa flew out of the vessel or something?

-snip-

Death gently took the hand of the unconscious Corpus woman and slowly led her pale figure towards the exit. Odessa’s other hand stretched towards the group, just barely out of reach. They were so close, and yet, they might as well have been lightyears away – her fate was sealed, and there was nothing they could do to stop it.

In an instant, she was gone; swept up in the arms of Death as the ramp sealed and her casket shut, the silence of the abyss her deafening funeral march as Orion and Ivan watched from reserved seats in the front row. Even if they didn’t know her personally, she was a teammate, and one who had put herself in critical condition to protect them. All that was left to remember her was the knife with her name engraved in the blade currently in Mythos’s shoulder.

-snip again...-

If so, then me and Hades have to change our posts, completely...

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

While I have a moment, I'll quickly clarify some things:

• Odessa was indeed sucked out into the vacuum. No body to mourn over, but the scene forever burned in memory.

• When I said everyone saw the ship jump, I meant literally all parties and not just Cichlid 17.

• Everyone is currently traveling through the rift and is for the most part safe. You will all be reaching the Way-Station soon-ish.

• For Armitzar, the effects of the jump on them are completely up to you. Murder your men in a fiery ball of flame, or whatever you wish.

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

I just finished the questline for a Skyrim mod called 'The Forgotten City'
To get the best ending, you have to get some radiation-resistant armour, kill a guy for the last piece (not sure if you can reason with him) and accidentally f**k everything up, go back in time, don the last bit of rad-resist armour, go into a mine/quarry and talk to the guy who put in a safeguard that kills everyone if one person f**ks up, fail to reason with him, kill him, take his helmet, go back in time AGAIN, go to the guy who you killed, show him his helmet, propose a mortons fork scenario where if he un-safeguards everything, he f**ks up OR he fights you, and he f**ks up, chooses the one where he gets to survive, and then wake up in front of a memorial being admired by a guy who you were sent to rescue, but due to paradoxes, the last you actually saw him was at the start of all this hanging from a tree because he couldn't stop everything f**king up, and get shown the best possible ending where everyone who survives gets comeuppance (both good and bad) and the guy who didn't survive got his comeuppance, because he was an arsehole who deserved it.
tl:dr - time travel is really not that confusing once you go through it.