Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

#2: potential to get stuck by shooting an exploding barrel from up close which causes environmental changes (/unstuck did nothing).
#11, #13: constant loop of getting reset with no possibility to break it (/unstuck did nothing).
#16, #24: undynamic transition of lighting/shadows.
#18: gap underneath a door which makes it possible to see through the terrain.
#20: sudden black screen due to a specific camera angle (from inside the wall?) in a funnel.
#23: very bright lighting and the lack of any shadows in that specific tile set.
#25: infested terrain on any Grineer Galleon tile set without Infested as a faction present.
#28: gap in a wall in Archwing.
#30, #31, #32: being able to fly into the side of a wall in Archwing.
#33: lights visible through walls. Same effect on reactors for the Grineer Galleon tile set.
#35: oversaturated lighting of a door (especially blinding on better machines with bloom turned on).

Well don't know where to report this mishap, went shift tabbing to reply to somebody in steam and the right side screen happened (dual monitor took printscreen) unable to do anything

Edit: nevermind, can't post a screenshot, this was bloody pointless.

Edited by Dalis918

I found multiple instances of two interception booths spawning next to each other during today's sortie. Enemies would sometimes get stuck between the two booths. Support ticket  #650623

?name=Warframe0102.jpg

?name=Warframe0103.jpg

After I sent the ticket and came here I realized that other people put this bug on the forums(not in this topic) but the images I sent to support were generated using the F6 function so DE support has the metadata that corresponds to this bug.