Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

A question: Should we create new comments here whenever our comment is not the last one, or edit our older comments with new findings? Just because whenever I come back I see at lest 2-3 new comments, and it feels wasteful to create a new one every day. 

298474 = My metadata map hole support ticket

However when I posted it I got this reply from support saying not to post it via support ticket:

We thank you for bringing this to our attention, however we do not collect bug reports via support ticket. We ask that you post bugs to the appropriate section on the Warframe Bug Reporting subforums located at the link below.

Warframe PC Bug Forums

These forums are monitored daily by Warframe moderators, developers, and designers. We use these forums to efficiently collect information on all types of issues in Warframe and get the fixes to the devs or designer responsible quicker.

Enjoy Warframe!

Keep em coming everyone, very helpful. The process of fixing issues like these got dramatically more efficient. It could take us up to an hour of even finding the place in some screenshots. Now we can load dat delicious metadata, find the spot, fix the issue and be out in 5 minutes.

I hope the one I listed is fixable even though it's somewhat different.