Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

I was on orokin moon tile set farming sentients when a vengeful reveant dropped but before i could grab it it fell down the map through the rocks and void like roots and out of the map it fell exactly 2004 meters down and out of the map being unreachable. so basically the mod fell out of bounds from the map and I couldn't get it. It has happened before on the same orokin moon tile set. The room was big and it had a big model of earth at the top and down in the middle of the room was a model of the orokin moon and under it was a hole with those white glowing void roots. I lost a vengeful revenant due to this problem and really want it back so if it is possible to fix this problem with stuff being dropped out of the map and the vengeful revenant mod being added to my account i would be very happy with you. thx for reading this bc i didn't know what else to do. I'm not sure if I did this right but just see what you can do for me because I don't have any screenshots sadly but. Once again I'm really sad I lost that mod and I'd like one to be added to my Warframe PC account. Thx again.

Edited by WarriorSoundwave

Re: Out of bounds issue on Corpus Spy Vault Laser Corridor (Oceanum, Pluto)

Going above a certain height in the latter half of the first corridor, or in the first half of the second corrider, would trigger an out of bounds reset. Submitted ticket #712197 for map hole reporting, X-posted this comment from

Sorry about the weird caps, I consider "Corpus" and "Spy" (the game mode) to be proper nouns, and then reverted back to my title capitalization behavior.

Edited by Crusyx
edited the x-post statement to reflect which thread this comment is actually in

Re: OOB - Grineer Galleon Planetarium Hall - Tankers

Moving over the end caps of the tankers in the Grineer Galleon planetarium hall tile, whether walking or airborne, will trigger an OOB reset. It isn't precisely the "end"—you may have to walk back and forth from the main body to the cap in order to trigger it.

Ticket #715762