Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

• 2 weeks later...

Soo...I don't know if this counts or how it works, or how i even got there, but i somehow got stuck under the stairs in Hydron, Sedna. 

I am not sure if this counts as a "hole," but the /unstuck command couldn't get me out, and i was stuck there punching stuff for what felt like the better part of three waves. 

Warframe0070.jpg

This isn't exactly about specifically holes but this bug has left a hole in my resources because the plains don't seem to have ores. I scouted for a good 20 mins and nothing came up, this could also be just a problem with the advanced mining tool. I haven't found any resources since today's update and may as well let someone know.

Plains of Eidolon. 2 players spawon UNDER the map, 2 other players on the map. All enemies are shifted to presumably host, invisible to us.

Later ghuls spawn in floating nests, falling down the skies.

This happens to me yesterday (2018-03-19) and today 2 times in a row.

oP9ZwE4.png

CVOzV9L.png

• 2 weeks later...

[Link] Sorry for using hosting and screenshots, didn't know about the F6 thingy until I came to drop this. Basically swam through the floor. Couldn't actually go down into the floor where the water was, but I could swim in the room. switched between walking and swimming at the point between the first two screenshots. Was a dead end tile, as you can see from the last picture.