Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

Huh. took me logging out then back in to get reply options. Ahh well.

One way appearing metal wall on Pantheon, Mercury. Wouldn't be so bad but it's on a dead-end, lets you go passed it (you can't even see it) turn around and bam! you have a blocked exit. Fortunately managed to work out that you can jump onto a yellow round container thing against the wall and then over, but I can see peeps getting irritated, especially as it's easy to go passed it again as you can't see it going in.

1.bug on eidlion hunt cant summon my operator  i jump to water and not work i must die and tell my squad dont revive me lose 6 revive then die to end hunt with spectate your squad with 0 rewards

2.bug on senctury beast no recevie rewards and when host leave i got 0 i return to my ship with my 0 rewards 

3.bug on relics i farm 10 reactent and pick my relic but cant chose reward dont know why 

4.bug on first mission i respawn on map and already stuck   i must type /unstuck every mission

5.bug on konzu missions i do mission 1/4 no rewrd  2/4 no reward i must leave and chose chose the mission again

6.bug on my ship theres alot of ayatan sculpture missing on my ship decorate

now . on 25/4/2018  11;30 min   i play beast senctury i win [braton vandal stock] but when host leave i back to my ship with 0 rewrds

lose 30 min for 0 rewrds

is that game ? ?!!

this game need game to be a game 

55 minutes ago, dragondarko2 said:

so, I'm in a mission, and suddenly, it kicks me outta the pod. I try to get back in the pod, and suddenly, my frame's in a black room with a window. What do I do?FB948FA8AC872084BA3A79774F4D72B3073429FB

By the way, I finished the mission but I felt I should show this picture.

• 2 weeks later...

#1246557 - Warframe pops apart while navigating star chart

This bug appears when you enter a profile while in the star chart then return to the star chart and switch planets. It temporarily fixes itself when you leave navigation then reenter it but will happen again if you view a profile.

Spoiler

After being ejected from your Warframe during The War Within, and sealed in by Teshin, it is possible to jump into, and get stuck in the top part of the door.

Ticket #: 1247650

Edited by caffeinewriter
Making GIF properly embed

A friend of mine reported consistently felling trough the floor in Hydron, Sedna in the lower floor pipes (beneath the stairs). Three times in the same location and map, and /unstuck command did not help but dying resolved the issue (until getting stuck again). Apparently every time he used Inaros 1st ability and melee execution which got him clipped and stuck. Hydron is a hazardous place it seems.

Ticket ID: #1250360 

Out of map bug on corpus ice planet tileset. Bullet jumping upwards inside a moving elevator causes the player to phase through the ceiling or get stuck inside of it. Very easy to replicate and requires /unstuck to free yourself.

Kuva Spy (Pago)

I got stuck under one platform when i jumped there just as it expanded. The result was me being completely stuck in some kind of hollow chamber below the hacking panel.

I tried /unstuck and it did nothing. Also tried bullet jumping and other manuevers but i couldn't get out.