Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

Ticket 305232

There's a walkway with a pit below it that's got a couple of lockers and stuff at the bottom. Some life support got dropped down there and I went down after it with no problems but when I tried to go back up I got teleported out of the map and stuck there. I sent a couple of screenshots of the place I ended up stuck. I did a few more survivals to try and take a screenshot of the place I got teleported from but I couldn't find the tile again. I might try again later, if I do I'll update the ticket.

Edited by Azure.M

Anyway to use this option if you have rebound the F6 key, or better still able to rebind the function to something myself. 

Im currently using my function keys (1-8) for gear hotkeys, and due to heavily customising keys id not like to have to reset everything just to get this option.

Also is it best to put these via support or is an imbeded link to the file stored elsewhere (like a personal server or dropbox) ok?

Edited by Loswaith

Anyway to use this option if you have rebound the F6 key, or better still able to rebind the function to something myself. 

Im currently using my function keys (1-8) for gear hotkeys, and due to heavily customising keys id not like to have to reset everything just to get this option.

Also is it best to put these via support or is an imbeded link to the file stored elsewhere (like a personal server or dropbox) ok?

I think you're good to go, as long as it's the in-built screenshot function, regardles of what key it's bound to.

If they are anything like me, or the people I've worked together with, as a user/tech supporter, they'll prefer the have the pictures attached to the ticket.

308664 - Map generation error

308665 - Half of friendship door's console in wall

308666 - Invisible wall
308667 - Container in pie
308668 - Mean containers
308669 - Container in ground
308671 - Levitating insignia
308672 - Pit eats loot
308673 - Container in ground
308675 - leaking corpus tile
308677 - container in ground

Edit: add more