[DE]Rebecca

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

Inaccessible Syndicate pick up.

New Loka Seed on a shelf blocked by invisible wall in Eris tile set.

#1469892 -- (Orokin Derelict) Interactable Mini-Elevator Despite the Lack Therof

#1469895 -- (Orokin Derelict) Solid Object Preventing Passage Through Doors

#1469917 -- (Orokin Derelict) Sliding Across the Threshold Causes Pitfall

Edited by zeroConsensus
Additional tickets made.

Uranus Sabotage, in the open archwing area there is a flow high up that can displace warframes into an infinite loop, spawning you back into a current that flows out of bounds infinitely. No screenshot, because the fade out makes a permanent black out.

Objective marker points directly to where the objective is, instead of the next doorway that leads there. #1477331

Uranus #10178378 "water effect" covers the screen. Looks like multiple effects stack and makes it impossible to see. Naturally you become useless.  

I was unable to die and had to quit the mission after a while, breaking my group. 

fgaEgjo.jpgThIsELW.jpgKxpVQDA.jpgOk so found a neat bug, in the cave shown, the one by the geysar, condrocs and dargyn pilots are spawning inside, havent checked the other plains of eidolon caves yet. Also, in one run of farming minerals, not the one shown above, I had zero mineral deposits spawn in this cave

Edited by Vanilla_nuka

Found an odd map hole in the stream to the north of PoE that only triggers when riding a K-Drive.

Ticket #1488209

Edited by Shoelip

Ticket ID #1499732 - Phobos Meso Excavation, extraction not available, glowing green ice boulder, clipping ice walls.