Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

Zendesk Ticket Reference: 1521228

Error Type: Infinite Spawn, fall loop.
Impact: At least 3 people reported this since October 2018 in forums 

Planet: Uranus
Mission/Area : Puck

Steps:
Travel to the Arch-wing underwater level, navigate to the area displayed on the map (see attached image).

Actual: You will re-spawn-fall forever
Expected: You shouldn't be able to swim towards that area.

k0hh0z.jpg

don't know if i am doing this right but

I am not sure where it happened or if it is even location specific but i glitched through the map by bullet jumping onto one of the covers that comes up out of the ground in the orokin tileset and it launched me through the ceiling out of the map. Just thought someone should look into it if it is not already known. One more thing to note the ceiling was one of the big lights right at the door and my mesa grabbed the "ledge" (edge of the light) pulling herself out of the map.

1530159 - Able to clip through the wall in the Strata Relay

21 hours ago, praetenditaedas said:

don't know if i am doing this right but

I am not sure where it happened or if it is even location specific but i glitched through the map by bullet jumping onto one of the covers that comes up out of the ground in the orokin tileset and it launched me through the ceiling out of the map. Just thought someone should look into it if it is not already known. One more thing to note the ceiling was one of the big lights right at the door and my mesa grabbed the "ledge" (edge of the light) pulling herself out of the map.

Read the first post. You need to take a screenshot of the hole using F6 and submit it as a support ticket under "Logs and Metadata." Then post the ticket number here with a short description.

Map area that prevents projectiles from spawning (both from weapons and from Warframe abilities).
Physical objects like ragdolls, ammo drops and other do spawn but cannot move until you leave the area (ragdolls disappear and ammo can be sucked out from the area with Vacuum robotic ability.
Only projectiles are confirmed to be blocked, beams from Klebrik Scaffold and alt-fire from Panthera can damage the enemy, but the effect (beam visual, Panthera saw blade) are not visible.

Ticket #1536291

Edited by Xenophil
added video link for curious players (and maybe it will help DE if they can't reproduce the bug)

Ticket: #1541093

Fortuna - Orb Vallis
South of Reflector Control

A plane object sticking through the corpus landing space.
And some 'floating' wall objects.