[DE]Rebecca

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

Orokin Derelict race vault can be glitched into w/o opening the door, trapping player in the vault and leaving the level unfinishable.

Eng: on the mission of cetus, one of the hostage guards 600-700 meters from the hostage, in some kind of cave(на миссии цетуса (RU:один из охранников заложника в 600-700 метрах от самого заложника, в какой нибудь пещере), is it a bug or feature?

#2044584 not sure if this qualifys as a map hole, the lich spawned outside a glas wall on lua

Enemies are the big bad

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Grineer/GrineerAsteroidSurvivalRaid/bSEOMxAiUELMFHkCQ4K8c8ZtXDn4jggcyI1IgCAAQBAAABAABYA.lp  

Zone: /Lotus/Levels/Grineer/GrnHangerObj  P: 87, 5.2, 206  H:161  Log: 9232.032 Zone: /Lotus/Levels/Grineer/GrnHangerObj  P: 101, 5.2, 206  H:-156  Log: 9303.154

Enemies also seem to go through the wall, as in actually end up on the other side, like the Shotgunner tries to.

FdYJ2.jpg FdYJS.jpg 

Map Hole in Tyl Regor Assasination, Tyl Regor Statue Room

I got stuck in the tile set, going after an enemy who appeared to have also got stuck.  It was in Kasio's Rest, going after the Galien CPT objective.

i was messing around doing a riven on poe solo and managed to get outside the map from the south east side of the map using my archwing i basically flew to the corner then diagnally towards the ocean and clipped outside the map. im able to fly all the way to the unum tower with my arch wing even though its not a solid object. if you fly out to far the map corrects your location and snaps you back into the map. but i was able to recreate the hole.