Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

This isnt me but a bug i discovered when do daily syndicate 8/8 runs. i thought it was a puzzle but cant for the life of me figure this out! But then someone showed me this. Its the extraction tile of the latest corpus ship tileset.

The crashed dropship/structure in the small lake south-west of the Transit Depot in the Orb Vallis no longer has collision - you fall right through it. I'm not sure exactly how long this has been the case - maybe within the last 3 or 4 updates? I recall fishing off of it during a recent Nightwave Orb Vallis fishing challenge, but I can't say how recently that was.

Update:

Dropship now has collision! Not exactly sure when it was fixed, as I haven't tried for a while and if it was mentioned in the patchnotes it slipped passed me. Thanks!

Edited by HappyPrime
Status update
  • Like 1

Damaging zone in a Spy Vault in a new Corpus Ship maps

Spoiler

This hidden side-room on screenshot damages both frame and pet when stepped on the darker part of the floor and drops either outside of the room no matter from which side it's stepped on.

Note: I've opened wall in this room before hacking the vault and I think it worked fine, but am not sure.

N4QrMHSjQp9pDDrxlnLDxqQ44?token=eyJhbGci

Video:

Spoiler

Edited by lainverse
  • Like 1