Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

We were finishing up Ceres, Kiste after a long while of killing when at the exit, there was a VERY large rock blocking the exit (yes, we tried for 10 min  to go above, around and under it) and were unable to complete the mission because of it. I took a picture but with F12 instead of F6 (so it is a steam picture and not Warframe) unfortunately though. It was just after the broken down railcars end or after the facility opens up into a wreckage-type area, if that helps any.

361259 Corpus Archwing hole.

361260 Missing texture in Phobos.

361262  Misplaced water texture.

361263  Missing texture in the Void

361268 Dark texture in ice tileset.

361270 Hole in Phobos.

Edited by Proteo

I've been meaning to report some of these screenshots for a while now. so here they are :)

365088 - Mars containers spawning inside walls or each other. Also, facing wrong ways making loot hard to collect.

365090 - Clan dojo Reactor bug. Starting construction on a reactor caused me to begin the map inside the roof, after a bit of a struggle i was inside the WIP room.
365091 - My previously drawn sword was glowing on my warframe's back after sheathing it.

365093 - After the patch which removed floating ammo and resources, i found just that, floating ammo. This was during the same crossfire missions on mars previously mentioned above.

I can't wait for all of these kinks and bugs to be removed so that warframe is an even greater experience than what it currently is.

#368727 Luminous Kubrow Dens on Lua, Earth.

Thread this was created from:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/472976-luminous-kubrow-dens-on-earth-at-night/#entry5268924

#368744 Missing Glass Textures in Orokin Void.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/472971-missing-glass-textures-in-relays-and-void-tilesets/#entry5268584

Edited by Prof_Blocks_007

I keep having problems on maps with green doors not opening which is forcing me to abort missions because I can't progress and I keep losing progress such as the 7 insignia I just lost due to this bug, is anyone else having this problem?

• 2 weeks later...