The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Alert Didnt Give Me My Energy Siphon

Bastionheart

it said in the rewards list that my friend got energy siphon, but he still didn't get it.

Seems because the mission bugged they added the mission again to Numa (Saturn) with 2000cr and Energy Siphon as a reward.

Edited by rabcor

I suppose I'm just posting here to be counted as someone who did not get my artifact. I'm not sure about the credits, which some people are reporting not getting, but I honestly don't care about the credits. So, yeah. Me, too, I guess?

Credits is due to re-doing the mission, this update made it so re-doing an already done alert rewards no cash. (which is fine since some have a ton of money as the main reward)

Sigh.. another alert with a energy Siphon... giving me.... yeah, you guessed it.. nothing.. depsite it saying so in the rewards page.. 

Is this the new thing?  Here you go, have this artifact.. nooope.. just kidding ;)

I didnt get mine either. I just did an alert mission and it showed up as a reward, i got excited and went to go change it on my deck, but nothing. I logged out and restarted and no luck. Is there any way I can get the energy siphon.... honestly thats the only reason I did the alert missions is the chance to get that thing, and the catalysts of course=)

They better find a proper solution, at least for the ones who opened tickets because of this...

I know and realize it's a beta, but losing the artifact I've been looking for for so long twice in 30 minutes is really frustrating... >:U

Hi guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience! We're attempting to get some info from DE about this fairly commonplace issue, and will get back to you as soon as possible. Please try to be patient in the meantime - it may be worth submitting a support ticket. I will report back as soon as I hear anything about this.

Hi guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience! We're attempting to get some info from DE about this fairly commonplace issue, and will get back to you as soon as possible. Please try to be patient in the meantime - it may be worth submitting a support ticket. I will report back as soon as I hear anything about this.

Thanks Thor. I'm perfectly fine with being patient. I'm just really hoping the solution they come up with gives everybody who missed out once or both times a fair chance at getting this thing, or at least just rewarded it. Heck I'd be perfectly happy with just a very extended alert for this reward.

i'm pretty sure they don't know themselves why this is happening, thats why you can't get anything out of them yet. For example, they added 2 new alert missions, one giving Rhino Helmet and the other giving Energy Siphon to see if players would get that, which they did in the former case but not the latter, if i was them i'd add a third alert with another artifact than energy siphon to see if pepole get that aswell and if it's only related to energy siphon or all artifacts.

Edited by rabcor

i'm pretty sure they don't know themselves why this is happening, thats why you can't get anything out of them yet. For example, they added 2 new alert missions, one giving Rhino Helmet and the other giving Energy Siphon to see if players would get that, which they did in the former case but not the latter, if i was them i'd add a third alert with another artifact than energy siphon to see if pepole get that aswell and if it's only related to energy siphon or all artifacts.

With only a few exceptions (of which I doubt these are one), the ? alerts are generated randomly. Remember that this is the weekend for DE too, so they're not necessarily at full operating strength - when they're aware of it I'm sure they'll let us know.