Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Question About Premium

MrDann

Question

I would want to buy the founder package, but I saw on youtube that you could get some premium item without spend money, just need to work for it. So how can you get orokin catalyst and orokin reactor? or is there any other way to get them to upgrade my mod capacity?

9 answers to this question

You can get them via the login rewards, but they're hard to come by that way.  Other than purchasing them with platinum, I don't think there's any other way to get one right now.  Some other stuff takes a while to be able to get to in game, but you'll eventually have the resources to make some better weaponry than the ones you can buy with credits (a lot is plat only) and if you get good drops, another warframe could be in reach after that.  But it's something you'll have to work towards and be patient about.

Thanks, just want to have more mods for my warframe and weapon so I could use more than one ability at a time in a game, guess the developer is gonna do something about mod capacity expansion later when the game progress (i.e more player coming in)

I think mod capacity is fine as is. 

During the first 10 levels or so, yes, you will be hard-pressed to equip even some of the basic mods and ability mods.

But when you reach level 30, you will be able to equip all the mods you want and level it some decent amount.

Supercharging it leads to being able to almost/fully max out all the installed mods.

If mod capacity were to be increased, then you wouldn't make any choices when it comes to mod selection. You will be able to equip every mods you can get your hands on and almost all the warframes will be identical when it comes to installed mods.

Just compare this to any RPG games where you don't get to use all the cool abilities till much later in the game.

Each time your warframe reaches a new rank its capacity increases by one up to level 30. Putting a reactor in it doubles that value at any point and for the future. That means you get up to 60 for a rank 30 warframe. The point of adding the reactor doesn't matter, you capacity is increased and after that you get two points each time you level. Same for weapons.

The proviles rank determines what weapons and blueprints you can buy. You gain experience towards that rank each time you rank up a weapon or warframe.

Keep your plat either for warframe/weapon inventory slots or the occational reactor, since nearly everything else that does matter in the game can be earned with credits or by grinding for mats and blueprints and building it.

Happy hunting :)

Greetings;

Catalysts and Reactors Blueprints can current be gained in 3 ways: 

1. Platinum

2. Login Reward

3. Alerts with a "?".  (I suggest tracking alerts via: Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/WarframeAlerts) or on www.twitter.com , @WarframeAlerts):  These two services send out a message every time an alert goes up as close to real-time as possible (usually within 30 seconds). 

Have a great day!

Greetings;

Catalysts and Reactors Blueprints can current be gained in 3 ways: 

1. Platinum

2. Login Reward

3. Alerts with a "?".  (I suggest tracking alerts via: Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/WarframeAlerts) or on www.twitter.com , @WarframeAlerts):  These two services send out a message every time an alert goes up as close to real-time as possible (usually within 30 seconds). 

Have a great day!

Thank you for the alert fb page, that's gonna help a lot, Im still too low for those mission though