Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Looking Helmet!?

(PSN)JoeyTwoShoes

Hello fellow mass murderers balance protectors! Welcome to my thread in which I ask you guys what you personally consider to the best looking helmet in Warframe. The reason I made this thread is because I recently remembered the time I first saw what became my most favorite helmet in all of Warframe. 

A not so long time ago, in a galaxy not far away at all, I woke up one morning to play Warframe and to claim and equip the Bastet helmet I had built for Valkyr, but upon doing so, I was frozen by the glory that is the mother of all cuteness that is Bastet Valkyr. Now you may think that it's weird that I was mesmerized by the cuteness of a fuzzy ball of death that paints the interiors of Corpus ships red for a living, but just look at this picture and tell me it doesn't give you the urge to suddenly go "AWW!!".

65tzwH6.png

Are you a cute wittle frame Valkitty? Yes you are! Yes you a- Uh... *ahem*.

Anyway, after I unfroze as the sun went down and got ready to head to bed, I wondered "What helmets do other people like?". So, thinking that is actually a question worth putting on an internet thread, I make this thread to ask one simple question, what do you think is the best looking helmet in warframe? 

Here's a few things I want to make clear:

-Pick the helmet you like the most because of it's looks, don't take arcane stats into consideration.

-It can be any helmet for any warframe (including default helmets), doesn't have to be one for your favorite frame, just the helmet you think looks the best.

-Answers are going to be subjective in nature and so I ask that no one berate anyone else for their opinion. You might not like a certain helmet, and that's fine, but I ask you not to insult anyone who chooses a helmet you personally think looks like crap, as the whole purpose of this thread is to gather and encourage many different honest opinions.

So now that I've laid a few ground rules, I ask you, the community, which helmet in Warframe do you personally consider to be the best looking, and why? There is no wrong answer unless that answer isn't bastet so feel free to share your opinion!

TL;DR Blah blah blah unnecessary Valkyr story blah blah blah ground rules blah blah blah which helmet do you think looks the best?

Edited by (PS4)JoeyTwoShoes

Rhino's Thrak helmet is one of my favorites. It goes so well with the rest of his bulky body bulky, and it gives him a much more dangerous looking battering ram of a horn than either of his other two helmets.

I also like Ember's Phoenix helmet.