Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.13

DE_Adam

Syndicate Changes:

Syndicate Daily Quests for Standing have received an Affinity overhaul!  These changes should make Syndicate Missions much more rewarding to complete, in addition to decreasing the Daily Syndicate Standing Cap for non-Syndicate missions.

• Syndicate Daily Missions now give double the Standing they did previously.
  • Daily Standing caps for non-Syndicate missions for have been reduced by half (remember, this cap is determined by Mastery Rank).  For example:
    • MR 0 could earn 2000 Standing before, now 1000.
    • MR 1 could earn 4000 Standing before, now 2000.
    • MR 2 could earn 6000 Standing before, now 3000.
    •  

What?

this is a nice fix but i single thing make me mad... i alredy don't love the wierd metal/plastic effect on the new prime syandana because it make him look gray when you put a black colour on it but i was able to live with is but... you alredy change the texture of the armor (nyx prime access one) because people don't like it when it look like glass so... why you change it a second time to make it ugly again? (its look gray when i put black colour on)

WORSE NERF OF THE YEAR GOES TO.... HALF MAX REP DAILY!!!!

yeah, that daily rep cap nerf is REALY not needed, I'm mastery 18 daily cap was the only thing that makes me come everyday to play, and I can play max of 2 hours, and now I will NEED to do way more missions just to get the same amount of rep tham before?  some players can't play that much...

Edited by XxIngridxX

Additional Sound Adjustments

This Update includes multiple improvements to sound immersion.  Among these changes are:

·         Improved audio on bullet impact, making it easier to hear where shots as passing by (or where your rounds are being spent).

·         Improvements to the Grakata's audio.

·         Sliding will now provide different sound effects, depending on what surface the player is on.

Updated the notes to include a feature we failed to mention!

представьте картину:

бежит нинзя, перепрыгивает мелкие препятствия, по крышам стенам пробегает, рученками машет, ножками ерзает. и тут надо по стене забраться, просто гладкая стена а наверху корень дерева. и вот нинзя эпично долбит башкой об этот корень. бум-бум-бум...

образ этой игры пока что в голове именно такой. изменения отвратные, направленные на увеличение значимости ранга и времени сидения за компом.

да выложте вы в прайм доступ за пару лямов экскалибура прайм, скану прайм, лато прайм, вандалов, призраков. и успокойтесь...

Just saying, as a Rank 18 player with almost nothing left to level, the high amount of Standing I was able to get was about the ONLY reason I played the game anymore, so that I could slowly gather all the syndicate mods (trading mod for mod) now this just makes me want to play 2 missions, get my cap, and go.

So you got an underpowered weapon, some graphical changes that will blind you and upgraded mission type. The accuarcy and such were long overdue or bad from the start. Oh yeah and now you must spend more time in the game for the same stuff as before. Well lets skip this till update 16 hopefully it will give something to play for.