Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.13

DE_Adam

Read the notes, that's for non syndicate stuff. The missions themselves and the mower medallions now give DOUBLE the rep.

I knew people would be whining about not being able to farm Draco anymore.

Hopefully this will equate to the 16k of rep I no longer can get per day.

No frost speed buff. Sad panda mod engaged

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I dislike how they touched Snow Globe. I don't mind buffs, but that was the one power they could have left alone.

Sweet!

Any update on when Frost/Frost Prime will receive those new cloth physics. I didn't see anything mentioned in the notes.

and a power buff for 1,2,and 4.

"Still no fix for.."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381764-pbr-updates-wrecked-some-event-trophies/?view=findpost&p=4212752

It's been well over a month and we've made multiple inquiries with Rebecca and others regarding this.

Also it seems the community relay trophies still have yet to be delivered. 

++ Just noticed that now the Cryotic Front trophy has been turned silver as well....

Edited by Gurzil

Mag’s Fireball Frenzy ^^

That should be changed into Embers. As for the duration update, I still think they need a lot more duration then this to become practical without makeing the player in a buff bot that does nothing else, but it is a start.

Add tedium to the game, because everyone wanted that....,..,.

If they wanted to Nerf rep farming they should have left the daily limit alone and set a "per mission" rep gain cap. Set to like 9,000 then if you want to rep farm you have to do multiple missions, rather than just 1 run.

Syndicate Changes:

Syndicate Daily Quests for Standing have received an Affinity overhaul!  These changes should make Syndicate Missions much more rewarding to complete, in addition to decreasing the Daily Syndicate Standing Cap for non-Syndicate missions.

• Syndicate Daily Missions now give double the Standing they did previously.
  • Daily Standing caps for non-Syndicate missions for have been reduced by half (remember, this cap is determined by Mastery Rank).  For example:
    • MR 0 could earn 2000 Standing before, now 1000.
    • MR 1 could earn 4000 Standing before, now 2000.
    • MR 2 could earn 6000 Standing before, now 3000.
  • Syndicate Mission Medallions have new standing values:
  • Common Medallions are now worth 500 Standing
  • Uncommon Medallions are now worth 1000 Standing
  • Rare Medallions are still worth 5000 Standing

what?

Also, the syndicate standing thing is a huge nerf to high rank players, and a non-issue to low rank players. So much for it being "for the high level players".

For a mastery rank 4 player10k+5k is now going to be 5k+10k, but for a mastery rank 19 player 40k+5k was WAY more than 20k+10k. Not cool.