Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.13

DE_Adam

I'm dubious about the huge nerf to syndicate standing caps for high level players.

Speaking as a high level player, I only really play when I have standing rep to gain, or if there's an alert of value or sometimes for ducats.

That being said, I like the syndicate missions now being worth doing, and a low level quest that gives a catalyst is an amazing thing for newbie retention.

I'll have to play and give my feedback, but this is just a gut reaction.

Removing Hek keys is amazing though. Now you just have to do it to Mutalist Alad, so we no longer have to deal with fun bosses behind obscene grindwalls.

So you got an underpowered weapon, some graphical changes that will blind you and upgraded mission type. The accuarcy and such were long overdue or bad from the start. Oh yeah and now you must spend more time in the game for the same stuff as before. Well lets skip this till update 16 hopefully it will give something to play for.

If thats a shot at my comment of "do 2 missions and go' I think you sorely misunderstood me. I'm not the type of player that goes on one of those Standing grinding missions and gets 30K in one mission, I play the game for many hours a day with my friends steadily getting to the cap every day. The issue with this is that now its going to cause me and my friends to spend less time playing, seeing how they are also MR18 with every think leveled, it gives us much less to do, missions have no reward for playing them. Sure you get the mats, but once you have 10K nano spores and 20 argon in your inventory, what even is the point in it?

I agree with an earlier post that says "Put a cap on mission standing vs lowering the cap for Tenno" I want to play the game longer, but the game offers very little to is long running players. All I'm saying is that I love the game and want to play it, but if theres no reward in it, whats he intensive to keep people playing? Sure, its fun. I'll play it for the fun of it. But I'm having fun when I play in a group mission rather then solo, and while I may play just for the fun of i, I cant say the same for my friends.

Why the devs don't create a official treads so we can give our feedback and bug reports about these latest features????

Most ppl already know its useless to create treads, not like the devs can handle reading all the millions of treads created.

And yet, you keep motivating us to create new treads, and add up to the millions of voices in the forums.

Not like you guys pay much attention to feedback or bug reports anyway, we keep doing it but it never really shows you are taking consideration on any opinion when new updates come out.

Edited by 7grims

Hey DE, recently got in a conclave match and noticed huge differences. Not only appearance wise, but it seems there were some adjustments to the damage system as well. 

No weapons crit, and previous 2-4 shot weapons now one shot.

I see no mention of these changes anywhere, so it would be nice if we members from the pvp community are able to see the changes. 

Thanks in advance, good update.

• Fixed combo finishers for Bladestorm not showing up correctly for clients.  Visuals should now match for client and host, in addition to the melee combo counter tracking properly.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING... FOR A GIRL LIKE YOU... TO COME INTO MY LIFFFEEE!!!!!!!

This is so glorious, I don't know where to begin!

The Rakta Ballistica still needs a buff instead of a mostly lateral change, but really, I'm not complaining. Maybe something like, at least a 2.0 multiplier for the crit damage to justify the tiny buff to crit chance. It's still the same amount of base damage right now, just not impact. 

This must have been the result of a LOT of hard work, focus, and crunch time. Thank you so much, DE, for keeping the game, our hopes, and the fun alive!