DE_Adam

Update 15.13

Y'all still haven't fixed losing connection to host while joining missions.

Here is a picture of the problem I am experiencing: http://imgur.com/4gNhcXv

I have started to experience this problem, almost a week ago, with joining every type of mission with a squad, I can join any mission by myself, but this is not a game to play completely solo, nor do I want to play solo anyway. When I try to join a mission with a squad (no matter what mission it is) I get to the loading screen and my loading bar in the bottom loads to about 75% then stops for like 10 seconds then loads fully but shows the error of "Connection to the host has been lost. Returning to multiplayer menu." Even after this most recent patch and hotfix that happened a few minutes ago, I have experienced this problem. What makes me mad the most is I have spent money on this game, only $4, and I can barely even play it. My computer is much more than capable to play this game, I can play CS:GO and other online games fine. I have looked for fixes on the internet but i dont think this can be fixed truely unless done by the devs. Please fix this problem because i know i am not the only one with it, i love this game and want to play it really bad with my clan.

"Increased the amount of Fusion Cores you get in Void Survival Rewards depending on tier of Survival being played."

what exactly does it mean? Because i JUST did a tower 4 survival and get 5 fusion cores at 5 mins, the exact same number as before the patch

Increased the amount of Fusion Cores you get in Void Survival Rewards depending on tier of Survival being played.

It seems @ T4 Surival those got "increased" to near zero. I've did 2x 30 minutes runs and got 1x (5) Rare Fusion Cores overall.

Usually those had a very high drop chance in the first 10 minutes...

It seems @ T4 Surival those got "increased" to near zero. I've did 2x 30 minutes runs and got 1x (5) Rare Fusion Cores overall.

Usually those had a very high drop chance in the first 10 minutes...

did the chance get increased or what? cause certainly the quantity was unchanged in t4s

The non-metallic colors on the updated prime weapons look rather dull and washed out compared with using the same colors on my frame or other gear. The textures are also dull and plastic-y - I miss the lovely wood grain texture on the Latron Prime. That said, I do appreciate being able to change the metal color. Now I can finally make my golds match. Huzzah!

Also, many thanks for fixing the lights on the Vaykor Marelok.

Edited by AgentScarlet

• Increased the amount of Fusion Cores you get in Void Survival Rewards depending on tier of Survival being played.

I just did 45 min T4S and didn't get a single R5 core. I always used to get 10 - 30 cores in that same amount of time. It's never ever been zero. 

Still no fix for:

- "alt fire" weapons not being able to zoom, even if you re-bind with separate keys: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/287020-alt-fire-and-zoom-in-are-separate-keys-why-dont-they-work-as-such/

- grenades being invisible, pls DE we need an indicator (telegraph). sorry if this was already mentioned/requested.

Edited by Zaniux

So the rate at which we gain syndicate is doubled, and you halved the cap? Whats with that? Could already hit the cap in a handful of missions, seems kinda pointless really.

Remember that syndicate missions and medallions don't count toward the cap.

• Upvote 2

Why lowering the daily rep cap? 

wait so Daily cap standing has been cut in half?

Great update... but the daily rep cap nerf is just disgusting.

Syndicate rep cap halved...

*sigh*

Synd cap? Why? Why are you forcing me to do those boring missions when I can have fun doing defend or something while acquiring points for my syndicate?

Not really happy about this tbh, i have enough going on in my life and don't need to sit and play accountant when it comes to managing syndicate rep.

Ugh, getting rep just got more tedious.

Why lower the rep cap?

Add tedium to the game, because everyone wanted that....,..,.

If they wanted to Nerf rep farming they should have left the daily limit alone and set a "per mission" rep gain cap. Set to like 9,000 then if you want to rep farm you have to do multiple missions, rather than just 1 run.

Also, the syndicate standing thing is a huge nerf to high rank players, and a non-issue to low rank players. So much for it being "for the high level players".

For a mastery rank 4 player10k+5k is now going to be 5k+10k, but for a mastery rank 19 player 40k+5k was WAY more than 20k+10k. Not cool.

Just saying, as a Rank 18 player with almost nothing left to level, the high amount of Standing I was able to get was about the ONLY reason I played the game anymore, so that I could slowly gather all the syndicate mods (trading mod for mod) now this just makes me want to play 2 missions, get my cap, and go.

WORSE NERF OF THE YEAR GOES TO.... HALF MAX REP DAILY!!!!

As a rank 18 player I thank you for nerfing the only thing I still had to do in this game. You continue the long standing tradition of S#&$ting on your veterans.

Basically this update gave the middle finger to veteran players. Now your prime parts sell for less and your Rep Cap is butchered if your Mastery is high. Way to go... and i didn't even abuse Stephano or Draco. My Rep came from Void Defenses.

yeah, that daily rep cap nerf is REALY not needed, I'm mastery 18 daily cap was the only thing that makes me come everyday to play, and I can play max of 2 hours, and now I will NEED to do way more missions just to get the same amount of rep tham before?  some players can't play that much...

Syndicate Key packs should be reduced in price as the overall affinity gain per day has been reduced by about 20% overall. (ballpark numbers)

So, should we expect keypacks to be reduced to 20k?  

buhahahahaha, what am i thinking.

Definitely not happy with the daily rep cap or the addition of another weapon that requires other weapons as components.

Very few people are happy with the syndicate change. Please think about reverting the cap limit back to normal and changing rep gain from normal missions to half. I feel as that would be fair.

double exp in 3 non repeatable missions but in exchange all high players lost half of their max some over 15k rep a day.

they could had put a max rep per mission with much more ease but NO!!! they had to keep screwing us.

after so many consecutive nerfs  they may as well remove syndicates all together.

^ seriously.....what was the point of lowering the rep cap

i prefer enjoying my game time doing other things as opposed to being forced to play syndicate missions to increase my reputation.....

why not just take away sigils as a whole and just put in syndicate missions only instead?!?1?1?

i swear....seems like DE just hates veterans, players who have lives, players who dont have time to waste on petty things, and fun

• Upvote 1

^ seriously.....what was the point of lowering the rep cap

i prefer enjoying my game time doing other things as opposed to being forced to play syndicate missions to increase my reputation.....

why not just take away sigils as a whole and just put in syndicate missions only instead?!?1?1?

i swear....seems like DE just hates veterans, players who have lives, players who dont have time to waste on petty things, and fun

Read my above post. The cap only counts for regular affinity gain. And did you miss the fact that syndicate missions and the lower two medal tiers are now doubled?

Betting that most of the complainers are just mad that they can't rep farm anymore at Draco.

• Upvote 3

Hooray patch!

Love the new sound scape stuff. Even walking around Lisette feels completely different now. Gunshots are awesome, but the true magic is in melee swings. Those sound AWESOME. I mean, casually carving corpus up was cool before, but this is sub-zero!

I am honestly relieved to see Syndicate caps cut in half. Hitting the cap of 36k every day was taking its toll. It honestly wasn't a lot of work, run T4 Survival for an hour and there's cap. But, that's an entire hour. Every day. Dedicated to the same thing. Every day.

And then off to syndicate missions to squeeze out those last few drops of rep.

Slashing the non-syndicate mission cap in half? More than doubling the inherent values of any given syndicate mission? Excellent ideas!

Read my above post. The cap only counts for regular affinity gain. And did you miss the fact that syndicate missions and the lower two medal tiers are now doubled?

Betting that most of the complainers are just mad that they can't rep farm anymore at Draco.

^ i am mad cause i cant rep farm anymore because i dont really have time to go through all those syndicate missions one by one and looking for all their medallions

Syndicate Changes:

Syndicate Daily Quests for Standing have received an Affinity overhaul!  These changes should make Syndicate Missions much more rewarding to complete, in addition to decreasing the Daily Syndicate Standing Cap for non-Syndicate missions.

• Syndicate Daily Missions now give double the Standing they did previously.
  • Daily Standing caps for non-Syndicate missions for have been reduced by half (remember, this cap is determined by Mastery Rank).  For example:
    • MR 0 could earn 2000 Standing before, now 1000.
    • MR 1 could earn 4000 Standing before, now 2000.
    • MR 2 could earn 6000 Standing before, now 3000.
  • Syndicate Mission Medallions have new standing values:
  • Common Medallions are now worth 500 Standing
  • Uncommon Medallions are now worth 1000 Standing
  • Rare Medallions are still worth 5000 Standing

Am I one of the few people who welcome the change in syndicate missions?  I can why DE halved the rep from non-syndicate mission while upping the reps for the syndicate missions and increasing the value for the the medallions.  They want to discourage people from farming while at the same time they want people to do more syndicate missions and reward people for exploring.  Good thing I've been banking all those medallions ever since I started doing syndicate stuff. Now, if I can find that scindo prime blade so I can level up.... 

The rest of the changes look pretty good as well.  Looking forward to getting into the game and check out the new quest and Spy 2.0.  Also, I guess I can finally try to farm Hydroid while getting the pigment for our dojo without jumping through all those hoops to get the keys.

• Upvote 4

^ i am mad cause i cant rep farm anymore because i dont really have time to go through all those syndicate missions one by one and looking for all their medallions

Sorry you have to work for rep now instead of mashing 4.

So now I max out my MR 17 cap in a single T4S 45 min run (it used to be two runs) or 30 rounds of T4D. Instead, Syndicates now want us to play ignorant Easter egg hunt missions. I have nothing good to say about this. It was already far to easy to cap. Now they just turned it into a time sink for picking up garbage. 

Edited by cx-dave
  • Upvote 1

It was already far to easy to cap. Now they just turned it into a time sink for picking up garbage. 

I don't understand your thought process at all.

You think it's a time sink to pick up garbage.

So they halved the amount of time you "need" to spend doing it.

So you think it's a terrible change.

What.

Looking at this thread, there sure are a lot of tears from entitled players over an optional part of the game.

Sorry you have to work for rep now instead of mashing 4.

*laughs* are you even for real? I could easily max out my rep cap of 34k in a single t1 survival solo for 45 minutes. Being upset that as high mastery rank players we have now had our rep collecting options seriously impacted is a completely legitimate complaint.

• Being forced to play 3 non repeatable missions to get less than my previous rep cap is awful.

• Being forced to hunt for syndicate tokens in order to have the CHANCE (yes chance because guess what? rep token spawns are still completely random, you can get 8 of the smallest in a single mission because RNG) to get close to my previous rep cap is awful

• Being unable to simply play the missions types that I like (screw you 3 rescue mission spawns I don't want to play you I HATE YOU) In order to progress through my chosen syndicate is unacceptable.

I stop playing after I reach my cap. Collecting syndicate rep is one of the few things I have left in the game to do. I do not like feeling forced to play optional missions to progress. Because that is what dailies are: bonus missions to help you progress a little faster, IF YOU SO CHOOSE. Or at least that is what I have to come expect from every other daily in games I have ever encountered.

as mastery rank 16 (if I recall correctly because I don't really care to remember) player my rep cap doesn't even allow me to purchase a single syndicate mod. Are you serious? All this has done is needlessly increased the grind for veteran players, players who have already put in very large investments of time and effort to the game. This change was a mistake and should be reverted.

Edited by Drasiel
  • Upvote 7