Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.13

DE_Adam

Any word on the 90 to 95% reduction in Rank 5 cores from T4 survival even though the patch notes state the drop rates have been increased.  It seems they were replaced with 3 orokin cell drops and drastically nerfed the drop rate instead of actually increasing it.

Prior to last week (not this update the last one), 1 hour of T4 survival netted 30 to 40 cores with a minimum of 20.  That meant about 2 weeks of farming cores and 2 weeks of farming cash at about 2 to 3 hours a night and you could afford 1 rare rank 10 mod to max.  That means 1 month per rank 10 rare mod for folks with jobs to continue supporting DE.  There is no way to buy credit to get this time down.  One month per rank 10 was a good sweat spot and this update killed that.  It feels like you continue to punish paying players and worse paying veterans.  Please let us know if this is just a mistake or intended to kill the one end game mission that was fun and soloable.  I am not here for social networking as you ran off my real life friends with the constant exclusives, that is impossible for most to keep up with and the "Hug the player" update which removed gear that was purchasable.  I am here to play a game and mostly solo and I buy  a decent ammount of plat (average $100 a month) to avoid these grinds but it seems that you even remove convenience for paying customers now.  Also  I dont mind doing a pug now and then but social networking is best done on one of those websites designed for endless gossip and chatting.

• Reverb 2.0: Just like Dynamic Exposure will change the way we see light sources in game, Reverb 2.0 will add another layer to Warframe’s immersion.  Now enemies shouting at you down long hallways will echo,

Please turn echo/reverb down from 9000+ to 2.  Maybe 1.

Thanks for all the changes!

By the way:

• Updated the Deep Freeze Mod to give up to 90% Freeze damage to match other elemental Mods.
  • Updated the North Wind and Shocking Touch Mods to give up to 90% damage to match other elemental Mods.

Is Ice Storm included? It only has 40% ice damage unlike other dual stat element mods.

There is a new mod "Tracking Shot" in the codex. There is no mention of this in the patch notes and the codex doesn't indicate where this mod can be found. Can you please give some details? Is this related to the buzlok or something else altogether?

Im impressed. I can ignore the daily cap nerf due to a rather overall outstanding update. Now give Malad V the same treatment you did hek, put him on eris and ill consider playing again.

I still blatently refuse to support the game if your going to do this key locked boss crap till you have sold enough of the warframe.

Don't like new lighting/colors/whatever they did. Now game looks brighter and more diffused. It made my WF look...bland. There's no 'pop' to it no more, feels much less vibrant. It's hard to describe. :S

I suppose you can be the judge(s):

Before this change: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=386795033

After this change: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=387695182

Both screens were taken around the same planet and no graphics settings were changed.

It tends to look even worse while playing.

Nividia gtx 660 ti, latest drivers, blah blah.

Edited by fizbit

I'm having this problem, as well. One other person in Region chat verified that they had it, too. No one else responded, so I guess it's not affecting everyone.

Same problem on my end. I've had the chat box bound to Enter for so long, and this is the first update this has happened afaik.

On solo missions though, the workaround is to hit Escape to chat. At the moment, I haven't gone multiplayer to see if that workaround would work as I'm still finishing the quest

Sooo... here's a feedback from me.

New weapon's requirements:

Double Skana and Akbolto? Why not 2 skanas and 2 boltos? Ah yeah, more grind. Right.

New quest.

All about spy missions, kinda... boring. The story is good, however. But, as always, it's bugged as hell. It freezed 3 times, and I was forced to re-log to progress further. And right after completing the quest the game told me to find Maroo... again.

Spy 2.0

Good, really like new design.

Decreasing the daily limit for standing. Right now I (R18) can have up to 19k daily instead of 38k. Thanks DE, there isn't enough grind in this game yet. I guess your next move will be decreasing daily limit to 10k.

New UI for Oberon\etc marks is good.

Removing the Hek's key is good. Too bad there are still mutalist nav coordinates exist.

And still no fixes for broken C rotation rewards in Void...

I've encountered two more issues with regards to the Quest.

First, whenever I finish one mission, I don't get the next mission until I relog back into the game.

Second, on the Corpus Gas City mission, I got stuck:

GtXTZy2.jpg

I've tried everything, nothing helped. Even using Switch Teleport yielded this:

WHvBFqH.jpg

T4S R5 core rates were dramatically reduced and have 3x Orokin Cells as a reward now. However, the patch notes indicate this was supposed to be for T3S. And also, you supposedly "increased the amount of Fusion Cores [we] get in Void Survival Rewards depending on tier of Survival being played," but the exact opposite seems to be true lol.

And still thrown weapons (glaves, kestrel and so on) broken as hell. Every mission I lost melee ability when going whith such weapon. Why so hard made weapon respawn in hands after 3-4second? even if it not returned.... 

• Adjusted Ducat selling price of common Prime Parts from 50 to 10.

Will we ever get any compensation for this? I just saved 30 Nyx Prime Systems for today's trader and now it worth nothing, this is kind of sad thing.

Also, graphic 'buff' looks awesome! Thanks DE, much appreciated.

little bug, the star charts UI as AO applied so the missions list are washed blue now

i had to increase contrast in game and still as fizbit said the game is still brighter

AE and AO on:

http://ninjafada.com/img/warframe/15.13-1on.png

http://ninjafada.com/img/warframe/15.13-2on.png

off:

http://ninjafada.com/img/warframe/15.13-2off.png

http://ninjafada.com/img/warframe/15.13-2off.png

also a bug in the relay: bug

Edited by ninjafada

So just did that recent reactor alert and boy was that awful; it was quite literally like playing in a black and white photograph with a blue haze over layed on it. I tried turning things on and off in the display tab but nothing makes it better, even contrast/brightness fails me. :S

Is there a way to revert pre-patch lighting/colors please?

WF looked so much better to me before they messed around with stuff...

Edited by fizbit