Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.13

DE_Adam

So i have to ask, why another kick in the balls of high mastery rank veterans? You already removed the reason to grind for syndicate reputation in the form of T4 keys, effectively increasing the cost for high tier keys from 1k each to 25k each AND randomizing them, and now you're cutting the earnable points even further? Why?

I'm glad i got my syndicate mods picked up before this came along. If this is your best attempt at cutting the effectiveness of Draco, you're doing it horribly horribly wrong.

Also, could you please do something about nullifiers and bombards spawning a literally bulletproof wall moving around firing deadly missile barrages? It's infuriating to have bulks of 3 nullifiers and 2 bombards with tons of grunts just waltz in, completely invulnerable and wiping the floor with the party.

Also, T3 Survival had packs of 3 orokin cells as loot for AGES, i got to over 200 just trying to find that damn nova part in there. Why is in the patchnotes now? If this means you added them into T4 survival to make Fusion Core Farming even more of a hassle, i'm gonna flip out.

Will we ever get any compensation for this? I just saved 30 Nyx Prime Systems for today's trader and now it worth nothing, this is kind of sad thing.

Nope, because THOU SHALT GRIND INFINITELY OR PAY. Seriously, where are those Ducats for Platinum Packs? I'm waiting! (ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.)

Edited by Jukantos

fizbit you can remove it in option > display > AE and AO off

thanks, these changes make it more bearable.

Not sure if this is working as intended or some thing that can be tweaked. I have tried many settings and I cannot put it back to like it was before 15.13 dropped. Game looks really bad now, it's quite distracting. What happened? I changed nothing on my end. :S

Edited by fizbit

Sooo... here's a feedback from me.

New weapon's requirements:

Double Skana and Akbolto? Why not 2 skanas and 2 boltos? Ah yeah, more grind. Right.

Because 2 Skanas and 2 Boltos as Requirement need 4 free weapon slots, a Double Skana and AKBolto only require 2 free weapon slots all the way.

Nice update overall, thanks.

new particles meh,seems like we lost some  physx stuff 

edit: in fact im sure we did,def less physx particles then before an def less actual physx :(

Yes, as I've pointed out in multiple threads/posts. AMD users get a cheap knockoff PhysX, and now nVidia people are suffering from this as well.... and I am quite livid. I actually BOUGHT a $300+ GPU so I could have the full gaming experience... PhysX was the candy to go with that. Until they fix it, this game is quite broken for me. Can't concentrate until I see my Valkyr farting particles again (Hysteria+Warcry combo).

Hmmm Year Of Quality it is. 

That a HUGE number of fixes! Congrats!

The Kohm adjustments were miscalculated though, it was nerfed overall. 

Kudos on the Rakta Ballistica buff too. 

Still no buff for the Panthera though.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/394386-can-the-panthera-get-another-pass/

Plus many other threads.

As a Weaponception gun, the Panthera should have more oomph. 

The AkJagara is also an uber-weaponception requiring many weapons to craft. It also seems to have too little going for it for the amount of work it requires to build. 

Comparing to e.g. Telos Akbolto, we cannot forget that the Telos has an uber-syndicate effect which the AkJagara lacks. AkJagara needs some more incentive in its stats. 

Edited by BrazilianJoe

Still no second pass for Nekors (Rebecca promised it, the community NEVER FORGETS):

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/393646-ready-for-nekros-second-pass-of-tweaks/

- Terrify should slow down enemies to make melee easier

- Desecrate reimagined (touchy subject) as a enchant ground, desecrates as ticks over time corpse by corpse. Frees Nekros for other duties.

- Shadows AI need to be improved, especially aggressiveness (how did the 15.13 accuracy changes affected them?)

- SotD as a continuous skill with energy drain (like Mesa's Peacemaker)

- Instead of raising Shadows on cast, makes Nekros itself a Shadow for a brief time for a quick escape.

- removes procs, can't take or deal damage, passes through enemies (invulnerable and intangible)

- roll to exit shadow state prematurely (so it can deal damage)

- Soul Punch on dead bodies - second function as a Shadow raiser for SotD, if SotD active only

Edited by BrazilianJoe

Stealh nerf to the r5 cores in T4 void.

This is a stupid move. I know what you are getting at - you don't want people to be done with the Primed mods in a week, sure, but all you do is that people give up on it entirely.

I'd suggest that the Void Trader always offers Primed Cores. A fraction of a Legendary Core, but way stronger than R5s. Should cost a few hundred Ducats, I'd say. Maybe 10 to 20 should max out a Primed mod. One could argue whether or not they should be limited per player per trader visit, or not, too.

Akjagara recoil is insane. This isnt a Lex, DE, this is a weapon based on the Akbolto. Akbolto doesnt have this kind of recoil, it's a fast fire weapon.

At this point, Akjagara is besides Hydroid the most expensive/annoying mastery fodder (that I can come up with right now from the top of my head). I hope whoever thought that crafting requirement up had a good laugh, btw. You're a real jokester.

The new spy missions - great! For solo players. Probably as much of a disaster in a (pug) team as Rescue 2.0 missions are. Still, I really enjoyed that quest, and kudos for you to cram that Ether Daggers into it - I dont understand why there is a catalyst too, tho, that would make repeated quests (once you let us finally do that) kind of op, right? And a quest repeat option is needed.

The stealth kill bonus? Pretty nice. I almost capped my daily rep (MR18) in the Ether Daggers quest alone.

In mid mission, I now have to hold my chat button down. I mapped it to the Enter key. This is more than awkward and wasnt the case before 15.13

Physx lite effects for AMD users? Hell yes! Looks so pretty! Caps out my CPU, too, tho. well, at least you're using all cores, thats more than other game devs manage these days *cough*dyinglight*cough*

The other graphical and sound updates are very nice, too. Good work.

Lowered rep cap - I personally dont really care. I'd suggest you let people that dont use their cap accumulate it for 7 days - so people with a full time job during the week can binge-rep grind over the weekend. The last thing you want is burn people out on what they perceive as a chore, they might decide it and the game itself is not worth it anymore. Just a hint.

Also, where are new Syndicate things to buy? I capped out on everything! A month ago! Also, make those syandanas tradeable please.

In older news, seriously? 3 V polarities on Nova Prime? It took me until now to farm her, and I had to forma one of those off of her. She should have had at least one D polarity instead, preferably two.

Edited by Fubukin

• Increased the amount of Fusion Cores you get in Void Survival Rewards depending on tier of Survival being played.
  • Added a 3 x Orokin Cells to TIII Survival Rewards.    

Can you explain, WTF is going on here now?

We have a bug here, at list in patch note, becouse we already have 3xOrokin Cells into T3Surv all over the time.

And actually it appeared on T4Surv. However, the number r5 cores decreased.

So, fix it please.

And i hope this be changes like it wroted here --- Orokin Cells only at T3Surv and Increased the amount of Fusion Cores you get in Void Survival Rewards(as well T4S) the number or frequency of falling doesnt matter.

Particle System 2.0 for non-Nvidia cards: For a long time Warframe’s awesome particle effects have been locked behind Nvidia-specific graphic cards -- no more! All players should notice some increased particles attached to Warframe Abilities, and other in-game effects.

Thanks so much!!

For the first time ever, I get to see these awesome effects. I'd never seen these before in Warframe until now!!

Dynamic Exposure:  Light sources change the way we perceive our surroundings, potentially turning a well-lit cave into a menacing cavern.  Our new Dynamic Exposure will help better the immersion in Warframe, making the light sources in game far more real as you traverse environments. Seeing a consistent image across broad range of game lighting is biggest benefit of this new Dynamic Exposure!

This is not working propeply, because game became too bright even is dark places, looks like somebody just boost brightness and contrast.

Particle System 2.0 for non-Nvidia cards: seems like this feature turn off some Nvidia PhysX effect like particles, they are not cool as before