Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.13

DE_Adam

• General PBR Updates:  PBR graphical updates have been slow and steady these past few months.  From weapons to Warframes and environmental textures we’ve put a lot of work into making every part of Warframe that much more visually stunning -- and we have no plans of stopping.  More PBR updates will continue over the following months, so if your Orthos or Boltor Prime happens to be looking a bit sleeker it’s not just you.

Is it possible for you to now and in the future list all PBR changes so we know what to look for? Sometimes I look at Prime gear and think 'Hmm looks different' when I doubt it actually is and my mind is playing tricks on me :s

Changes:

• Increased the amount of Fusion Cores you get in Void Survival Rewards depending on tier of Survival being played.

Could you please explain this statement the way you have implemented exactly, perhaps with examples?

Many thanks

Particle System 2.0 for non-Nvidia cards: For a long time Warframe’s awesome particle effects have been locked behind Nvidia-specific graphic cards -- no more! All players should notice some increased particles attached to Warframe Abilities, and other in-game effects.

Thanks so much!!

For the first time ever, I get to see these awesome effects. I'd never seen these before in Warframe until now!!

the new particle system sucks,we lost wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much actual physx stuff its been wayyyyyyy dumbed down on nv cards this sucks smh :(, i want the old physx back this is trash

Edited by TheSilverBackWolf

A few things I noticed:

Limbo's 3 particle effect has lost its streamers, at least on the settings i have, making it way less awesome.

My latron prime randomly changed colors when i logged in. I like my new scheme better, but it was weird.

Limbo can no longer use Banish on targets in capture missions.
Dunno if that is a bug or what, but its a bummer! Banish's knock down gave my limbo some utility on these missions, plus the whole point of being limbo is to isolate and eliminate targets and now I have to step out into real space to do my job...

Limbo can no longer use Banish on targets in capture missions.
Dunno if that is a bug or what, but its a bummer! Banish's knock down gave my limbo some utility on these missions, plus the whole point of being limbo is to isolate and eliminate targets and now I have to step out into real space to do my job...

THIS

Edited by AfternoonPalm

sry, but i dont need 3x orokin cells in t4 survival. Leave dem cores alone pls. Even though no one needs PRIMED PISTOL AMMO MUTATION (lold myself almost to death), maybe sometime later there will be something good to upgrade. So everyone will need dem cores (not orokin cells lol)/ T4 surv is totally about cores, leave them be.

stop destroying the kohm... Just because there are people out there who buy their computers at walmart, doesn't mean the rest of us do, I had no issues with the kohm/ mirage combo

THIS^ seriously.. Even with this guys' amazing kohm build that he shared with me (or the max fire rate with huge spread build I had) and a max mirage, I never went below 30fps ever.

DA BIGGEST PROBLEM IN DA WORLD

NO TRAIL FROM NULL STAR

Primed pistol ammo mutation (triple facepalm.jpg)

5x r3!!! cores in t4

3x orokin cells surv t4

kohm destruction

hotfix fixing prism being untradable doesnt fix it (WE PUT A HOTFIX IN UR HOTFIX SO U CAN HOTFIX WHILE U HOTFIX)

60 min forma bp surv t4

AINT PROBLEMS

DAT TRAIL IS SO IMPORTANT NOWADAYS

DA BIGGEST PROBLEM IN DA WORLD

NO TRAIL FROM NULL STAR

Primed pistol ammo mutation (triple facepalm.jpg)

5x r3!!! cores in t4

3x orokin cells surv t4

kohm destruction

hotfix fixing prism being untradable doesnt fix it (WE PUT A HOTFIX IN UR HOTFIX SO U CAN HOTFIX WHILE U HOTFIX)

60 min forma bp surv t4

AINT PROBLEMS

DAT TRAIL IS SO IMPORTANT NOWADAYS

So? They said to add stuff that is bugged/not fixed not repeat the same ones over and over again.

And as I am watching Nova 2-3 hours a day yes, for me, the trail is important.

Edited by Elannor

Dynamic Exposure:  Light sources change the way we perceive our surroundings, potentially turning a well-lit cave into a menacing cavern.  Our new Dynamic Exposure will help better the immersion in Warframe, making the light sources in game far more real as you traverse environments. Seeing a consistent image across broad range of game lighting is biggest benefit of this new Dynamic Exposure!

This is not working propeply, because game became too bright even is dark places, looks like somebody just boost brightness and contrast.

Particle System 2.0 for non-Nvidia cards: seems like this feature turn off some Nvidia PhysX effect like particles, they are not cool as before

This is screen shots with dynamic exposure turned off. Now tell me which one has textures, geometry, and particles set to low and which is set on high....

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=388267214

vs

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=388267296

I can't really tell the difference except for player shadow...I seem to be getting low quality textures/reflections now. Spent lots of time changing around settings but nothing works atm. Enviroments are to light (even with ae off), reflective surfaces at a distance are low res, and my character is to dark; in the void I am completely black with only energy showing despite having mainly bright neon color accents. It's like someone messed with the gamma which cannot be changed other wise I would try that. The whole game for me has been lightened across the board, the light sources were either increased in number or density which causes my client to look washed out. Also Nividia physX effects have really been toned down too it seems.

I have latest nividia drivers, windows updates, etc...only thing that has changed is WF. Other games I play have no issues, only effects WF. I liked how the game looked much better before this patch.

edit. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=388531512

Is this supposed to be a menacing cavern? This is tunnel to vay hek, it WAS menacing and dark before this patch. There is no such thing as deep enviromental shadows, all those dark nooks and crannies that were present before patch are all lit up and that's with ae/ao off + contrast increased. Am I the only one with this problem? Ugh.

Edited by fizbit

• Your audio&visual upgrades far outclass the Archwing addon. Seriously people, this is what one would call update - yea, technically not added content but the actual game's greatest problem is the repetitiveness of the general activity - fighting the enemy. Hordes of braindead enemies, supposed challenges that are nothing but annoying (like energy disruptor/leech enemies being simply a hindrance instead of a challenge, would be easier to say "you lose your energy... now!" and just be done with it).
    Anyways, I greatly enjoy the new echoing sound and changed effects, the more contrasted visuals. On the other hand you should probably remove half the lamps (thus half the intensity of lighting) in arsenal. Painting colors is a true pain there and real annoying that I need to leave arsenal and go back every time I want to check how I really look. EDIT: it seems to be better. Maybe in a hotfix you did something or just I happened to hit spot on the perfect setting but it seems much darker. Guess solved.
  • Spy2.0 is pretty fun too but it shows how lacking stealth-wise the game is and how much fun it could be. For viable stealth the game would need:
    - Secondary pathways for maps to evade enemies.
    - Less braindead enemies. Friend killed in front of you? Suspect something plz. Dead body? Again, that might be trouble. There was an alert? Do not return to fully unsuspicious state for an hour at least. Kind of like Unalarmed state has a "there was no alarm at all" and a "there were alarms" version where enemies are more suspicious etc.
    - More punishment for being non-subtle. Killing everything might be easy but if there were certain armories or treasuries on maps with something valuable (truly valuable, like void parts or at least ducats) that lock forever if you raise an alarm, people would surely think before acting (you would get in through a hard cipher that every player can only try once, but if alarm hits, 10 seconds and it locks down, no chance to open it).
    - More reward for being subtle. 1.5x affinity for all enemies you encountered but they never noticed you (if no alarm hits, while the 2x if you kill them in a stealthy manner stays even with alarms). An extra "stealth" reward could be introduced, nothing big, but something worthwhile, something randomly chosen every time, from this list:
    "Damage control" +50% credits from the mission for not raising enemy awareness thus not making it harder for the Lotus on latter incursions.
    "Reconnaissance" +50% affinity from the mission as you learnt much about the installation helping Lotus in latter incursions.
    "Bounty" Random mod, preferably something promoting stealth (but more useful than silencer) or melee given as a reward for being nice and stealthy. By the Lotus. Because she likes you. For now.
    "Armament" Rarest. Lotus gives you pieces (1 at a time) for stealth stuff, melee or even frame, bow, crossbow, throwing stuff to help your stealthy endeavour.
  • Daily reputation limit... well, I'm not hell bent on this one... it was pretty damn boring (I wished for hell at that part) to farm rep in one place, doing the same stuff over and over again (I'm Trinity... most knows what I'm talking about) so this is a welcome change for me, even if getting rep takes longer now.
    Also it's worth mentioning that to those that only join 1 syndicate this will significantly hinder progress. Not a nice move towards them - and not everyone has the time/resources to do 3 syndicates at once. Also since your syndicates have peculiar tastes, what happens for those that cannot do 3? Like I choose Suda and Perrine. Everyone else will hate me. At least remove the -50% syndicate stuff and let them have only 1 enemy plz.

Edited by K_Shiro