Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.13

DE_Adam

Wow.

I have to say, I'm positively surprised.

TONS of polish, the unexpected Vay Hek change (have to applaud you here, you just made lots of people happy). Mod balance? WHAT? IN WARFRAME? Sign of good things to come.

Negative has to be the standing nerf, but I understand the thought process behind it (push people into playing dailies). Will have to adjust.

Good update.

Edited by Shifted

Syndicate Changes:

Syndicate Daily Quests for Standing have received an Affinity overhaul!  These changes should make Syndicate Missions much more rewarding to complete, in addition to decreasing the Daily Syndicate Standing Cap for non-Syndicate missions.

• Syndicate Daily Missions now give double the Standing they did previously.
  • Daily Standing caps for non-Syndicate missions for have been reduced by half (remember, this cap is determined by Mastery Rank).  For example:
    • MR 0 could earn 2000 Standing before, now 1000.
    • MR 1 could earn 4000 Standing before, now 2000.
    • MR 2 could earn 6000 Standing before, now 3000.
  • Syndicate Mission Medallions have new standing values:
  • Common Medallions are now worth 500 Standing
  • Uncommon Medallions are now worth 1000 Standing
  • Rare Medallions are still worth 5000 Standing

Not really happy about this tbh, i have enough going on in my life and don't need to sit and play accountant when it comes to managing syndicate rep.

I haven't read the rest of it yet... but no keys on Vay Hek?!!!!!
I can finally try all that i want for his Helmet bp that I can't get to drop!

Going back to read the rest now, but honestly, if this was all the update included... I would be perfectly happy! :D
-Happy dance!-

*Edit
-Waits for peppier song since happy dance died-
Halved Daily Syndicate Rep... nevermind, update isn't fun anymore. As a non viver/draco-esque rep farmer, this will make earning rep even more painful.
Guess we'll have to wait and see what other changes come from this, and why they decided to do that.

Edited by Keyse

I liked everything, except this bit.

>Being detected will mean losing rewards and bonus Affinity, even when the Mission is complete.

The detection right now is way too silly for that. Some times the enemy can't see you next to them, other times you are behind them and they magically see you behind a rail when you didn't even move but somehow they turn with guns blazing (they turn shooting already, they doesn't even turn to see you before shooting) or run to the console.

I gave up on being Stealthy because doing good and then getting screwed because the game got tired of having me hiding isn't really that fun.

Though the detection is overall wonky. Sometimes the alarm goes off, and every enemy knows your exact location despite that you are not in the same place anymore and no enemy saw you hiding in the new place, and then sometimes you can go behind a Balista when the alarm is screaming and somehow they don't realise that you are less than 1 meter away, right behind them.

Guess I will redo my old perma invisibility Loki again, since I forgot that we had multiple slots and I changed him to radial disarm (with the augment mod).