Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.13

DE_Adam

Not sure how I feel about some of these. The new weapons' blueprints in particular.

Dat Rakta Ballistica fix. HNNG  

While it's still not the greatest weapon, the fact that it isn't straight-up worse than the non-Rakta, with a fancy AOE attached on, makes it much more interesting.  

But.. now I'm regretting getting a free augment instead.. :'(

You can't get the syndicate weapon for the free pass anyway, so it's all good.

Hm. Still not much change on enemy accuracy. I'm still getting sniped by lancers and their grakatas from upwards of 50 metres. Or is that intentional? An SMG that can perform well at long range?

Edited by Keybopsef

Here's the thing about rep:

Te fact that it was easier to get on Draco was a case of unintended gameplay. Looking at it, it's obvious that DE wants the best source to be syndicate missions, which makes sense - getting standing via other missions is supposed to be a nice bonus, not the main draw. As such, It makes sense for them to reduce standard mission standing gain while buffing syndicate mission standing gain - it means that player will, y'know, actually do work for the syndicates instead of just doing a single mission type repeatedly.

(seriously, the fact that interception is objectively the best for farming rep is a bug, not a feature)

• Adjusted Ducat selling price of common Prime Parts from 50 to 10.

This change fills me with concern and a great deal of upset. I already feel pushed to do only t4 captures in order to maximise time vs reward for ducat farming (and the unholy amount of fusion cores I get from any void survival -_- not hating on the fusion cores, it's just bloody frustrating when you just want crap prime parts) But now with their slim chance to get 50 ducats as a reward they seem the only viable time vs reward option. Great... more t4 capture grinding just what I always wanted T_T

Please tell me this at least suggest a reduction in Baro'ki Teel's ducat requirements (especially since he is a massive ridiculous credit sink already)? Ah who am I kidding, I know it doesn't.

Thank you for the rest of the update, I will return to other games to attempt to recover from my void burnout though.

vayhek no key....r u freaking kidding me :S

all that grinding and platinum spend to get those keys and hydroidparts and pigments...and now... omfg...

besides totally pis me off on that....

freaking awesome update!

Edited by P4iNW4V3

Read the notes, that's for non syndicate stuff. The missions themselves and the mower medallions now give DOUBLE the rep.

I knew people would be whining about not being able to farm Draco anymore.

double exp in 3 non repeatable missions but in exchange all high players lost half of their max some over 15k rep a day.

they could had put a max rep per mission with much more ease but NO!!! they had to keep screwing us.

after so many consecutive nerfs  they may as well remove syndicates all together.

DE could you consider making standing cap a weekly cap instead?

Players such as myself only have the weekends to farm rep, and this really hurts our standings gains :(

Oh but great job on the lighting and sound improvements, cant wait to try them out

Edited by alstromeriae

I don't know if this has been said already, or if this is a problem that has been around for a while, but my friend and I were playing capture and we both got stuck in the capture animation after we'd captured the targets. 

Not a huge deal but i felt i should point it out.

To... many... changes.

Can't... handle.

Tell my wife... love... ugh.

PBR in the ship, recolorable gold on more prime stuff (Boltor, Burston so far), AMBIENT OCCLUSION (I know some people don't like this in games but I really do)... there's so many improvements, I can see why things were a little quiet for a bit since you all had so much engine work being done.

Time for me to do some reading and testing before the whole list of bug threads.