The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.13

DE_Adam

double exp in 3 non repeatable missions but in exchange all high players lost half of their max some over 15k rep a day.

they could had put a max rep per mission with much more ease but NO!!! they had to keep screwing us.

after so many consecutive nerfs  they may as well remove syndicates all together.

There is also the other issue of players that have nearly everything in game. For most of them maxing their rep standing for the day was a big point of their daily warframe playtime. This has now effectively been cut in half for us. 

When I was playing on a daily basis every time I hit my rep cap I would simply stop playing. I would do this because reputation was just about the only goal I still had to complete (that wasn't ridiculously long term such as collecting one mod of every level). I would do this because suddenly I was no longer able to progress in my goal. Zero progression = Zero urge to play for a lot of people. I am very sure I am not alone in that behaviour.

I know you want to encourage us to do more syndicate missions, but cutting our non syndicate mission rep cap in half is not the right way to do it by any means. :(

This week's update was incredible! Thanks DE!

There has still been no recognition for these two issues though:

This is specific to controller users and is actually a problem:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/372237-poll-should-hold-to-crouch-on-controllers-have-a-dodge-roll-bound-to-it-if-tapped/#entry4374925

This is for archwing and is a potential improvement to immersion and gameplay:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/372226-poll-should-we-be-allowed-to-have-full-freedom-of-movement-in-the-archwing/page-2#entry4350163

I included polls in both of them, but not enough people participated in voting on the controler one to get a good sample size, but just look at the comments.

EDIT: There are two more issues I posted about that I think you should look at:

Screen being blocked out in archwing for lefty players:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/370752-archwing-blocks-your-view-when-switching-sides/?view=findpost&p=4099209

Problem with the pigments and clan size:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/364628-dojo-paint-research-needs-a-slight-rebalance/

Edited by TheHourMan

So... I've tested my nVidia card since the PhysX update (for those who use AMD)... and now all of a sudden, my PhysX has become less impressive. If anything, it looks terrible now. Valkyr's 4+2 combo doesn't impress, and Excalibur's abilities are no different. How do I get my superior PhysX back?

I guess I'm the only one who's super excited by the technical upgrades. XD

Dynamic exposure! Ambient occlusion! Dynamic reverb! Non-PhysX particles!!!

You guys are amazing!!!

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. I want my APEX Turbulence back...

Edited by LegendXCarisso

So Syndicate Medallions get a boost.... And did their RNG numbers drop? After two missions ( an Exterminate and a Capture with two different Syndicates) NO medallions received or found. Yes, treasure hunter mode was one (Thief's Wit installed), icons for barrels showed up... all barrel's destroyed... No medallions found. 

Sad Panda

Rakta Ballistica Changes:

The following changes have been made to the Rakta Ballistica.  Future adjustments may continue to be made, and feedback on any weapon are encouraged to be posted in the appropriate subforum.

• Rakta Ballistica’s crit chance has been buffed from 15 to 20 on charge.
  • Ratka Ballistica’s damage on charge has been changed to 5 Slash, 5 Impact, 90 Puncture.

Ignore Steve and buff Rakta Ballistica properly ...

What do I want with 20% crit, if I have neither good dmg nor good crit dmg?

Edited by Feyangol

LOOKS AMAZING! ...but...i made all those beacons and farmed hydroid for what now? and now ill have to do it all over again when you re-purpose them...thats incredibly annoying since i took 18 runs-ish to get him, and made atleast 8 of those keys myself. Le sigh.

Interesting way to fix snow globe slow bug as detailed in https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/391592-snow-globe-slowing-bug/

I like how the leftover HP in snow globe can now be recycled and rolled over to the next globe, while resetting its duration. Excellent buff to this ability. Should make for better high wave defense runs.

The Ice wave flair is cute.

Wait, so you guys NERFED stealth finisher damage??? It formerly was 12x to 24x(depending on weapon). Now it's only 8x???

i read it as 8x on top of the current Multipliers per Weapon Type.

-snip-

the focus is to incentivize Players to play their Syndicate Missions. even if you got all common Medallions in a Syndicate Mission, you should still get ~5000pts for completing it.

so the Syndicate Missions will be much more valuable to complete.