Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asita Rakta Syandana Cut In Half Since The Update

Stefanovich

Before Update 15.13:

s23VRoI.jpg

After Update 15.13:

8ovbN18.jpg

The length of the flames have been cut in half and ruined the whole syandana for me. It looks very unnatural and I hope this is a bug and not an intentional change.

Sorry for the less than stellar comparison pictures. Had I known, I would have taken side shots of it's length.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got this, to place arcane trickery on, but now i'm not sure i want to. There doesn't seem to be any effect upon stealth kills, the length doesn't grow and the color intensity is unchanged. Is this going to be fixed at some point in the future, or is this its permanent state?

I just got this, to place arcane trickery on, but now i'm not sure i want to. There doesn't seem to be any effect upon stealth kills, the length doesn't grow and the color intensity is unchanged. Is this going to be fixed at some point in the future, or is this its permanent state?

It's been neglected long enough, even though an admin apparently took note of it. For now, I recommend keeping your Arcane until it's possibly fixed or just apply it to a Syandana that hasn't been broken for 4 months.

• 1 month later...