Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.1

[DE]Glen

Uhh... What? Wasn't the purpose of the afk-system to make this people unworthy of the reward, not to get the end reward?

There was this issue where people who went to the bathroom/had real life hit them, they could never finish the tutorial or something.

Man i loved that sugatra being that large it was awesome, hey maybe a slider for sugatra size cause that was awesome i wanted it like that. Also had a weird glich happen to me in a mission it fixed its self after i alt-f4'd and reconnected but i got stuck mid melee and took a TON of pictures while i was stuck like that.

Still no fix for losing connection to host while joining missions.

Here is a picture of the problem I am experiencing: http://imgur.com/4gNhcXv

I have started to experience this problem, almost a week ago, with joining every type of mission with a squad, I can join any mission by myself, but this is not a game to play completely solo, nor do I want to play solo anyway. When I try to join a mission with a squad (no matter what mission it is) I get to the loading screen and my loading bar in the bottom loads to about 75% then stops for like 10 seconds then loads fully but shows the error of "Connection to the host has been lost. Returning to multiplayer menu." Even after this most recent patch and hotfix that happened a few minutes ago, I have experienced this problem. What makes me mad the most is I have spent money on this game, only $4, and I can barely even play it. My computer is much more than capable to play this game, I can play CS:GO and other online games fine. I have looked for fixes on the internet but i dont think this can be fixed truely unless done by the devs. Please fix this problem because i know i am not the only one with it, i love this game and want to play it really bad with my clan.

I posted this on the update 15.13 forum post but I am reposting here hoping a for a dev to see *hopfully*

Please contact our support with EE.log file (from a session where you were disconnected). If you're playing with your friends, log from the host would be even more helpful.