Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Continues Dashing/flying

Tenmo

Question

As some of you may know this is a technique that helps clear gaps and goes long distances. but it does take some deal of skill to do. it does take some effort and time to learn. learning how to fly once is the easy part. This method is basicly the same as a Zorens dash but adds consistency by landing on slide.

slide>jump>slide>melee>slide-land>repeat from jump

I saw a comparison video "Dashing Comparison Test"

(dont own this video) and i thought the "flying squirrel" was deadly unaccurate. So here is my response to that video. . .

here is a vid of me attempting to do it while shooting . .

here is a video i originaly had voice audio explaining things but decided to just play music. .

Here is a Video a friend "ADCARRY" recorded. . his version is alot harder .
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1CtOVaO_8hKV2QzRVZ2TnM3T0U/edit

this technique is tough. . but very fun when done in succession.

special thanks to Xyphis,ADCARRY,and Tenmo for coming up with the continues version Edited by Tenmo

All that you need to do is. . after the first Flight/Dash. . press control/crouch before you land and jump/space bar as soon as you land and repeat. . i am currently able to add one shot before i fly/dash . . but able to do it continuesly i will post another video as soon as i get it down

I think knifeskating (

) may still be faster and offer a higher level of control (3 DI points as opposed to 2 using the dragon kick shown above).

Shukudai i havnt desplayed it as well as i should in this video. . but i am able to dash/fly in either short of long distances. . .so the level of control is just as good as knifeskating just takes some time to get it down. . i am currently  trying to just move around with knifeskating and flying. .sence i know that you can add a single shot before you dash/slide

Interesting...How exactly is this done? A flying kick into...block? It's hard to tell due to the haziness.

Sprint, Crouch, Jump, Crouch as you're about to fall and hit the ground, Jump, Crouch as before, repeat.

You can gain even further mileage if, when jumping, you hold the zoom-aim button.

Edited by OriKlein

Sprint, Crouch, Jump, Crouch as you're about to fall and hit the ground, Jump, Crouch as before, repeat.

You can gain even further mileage if, when jumping, you hold the zoom-aim button.

i actually add a melee inbetween jump and crouch

I think knifeskating (

) may still be faster and offer a higher level of control (3 DI points as opposed to 2 using the dragon kick shown above).

i saw the comparison video Shukudai. . and i made a response to it (

)

although it's really nice to speed up things, i still think its kind of an exploit, and it looks silly

my prior intention isnt to speed up things. I personaly dont tend to rush unless the team/squad im paired up with decides to. The "flying" or sudden burst of momentum is already known through the public. but what it lacked was a form of consistency like in "knifesurfing".

Xyphis, ADCARRY, and me just added a form of consistency or without the need to run like in knifesurfing. displayed in this video (

)