The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Doors Stuck In Lockdown

Chuey

- Update 7.10.0

- Capture Mission

I have not seen this bug in some time but it happened to me today and i had to abort and lose everything. I tried forcing an AI to activate a panel but they stopped spawning.

buggeddoors.jpg

Edited by Chuey

This happened to me about an hour ago on the mission Nereid on Neptune in version 7.10.0. I was playing solo and in addition to having to take an artifact, I had to free a hostage. It was a long mission and I lost everything just as I was getting close to the end. This is the only time this bug has ever happened to me in about the 165 missions I have played.

Just happened to me on the Jackal mission, in the same room as the OP. The doors got locked down, I hacked a terminal and the very same door remained shut, forcing me to abandon the mission.

(Lost an Orokin Cell because of that :( )

My group and I have had it two times, once yesterday and once today. we are on an outpost mission, so no breakable glass for a lockdown. This seems to be a pretty serious bug, hopefully they get it straightened out soon.

This happened to me earlier today. Host left, and the game was migrated to me. Once the other two players loaded in, there was a minute where it seemed like the problem had carried over, but eventually the game just decided to alert us that lockdown had initiated. Suddenly we could access the control panels, and get to the exit. Completed the mission, but not the best.