Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.2

[DE]Rebecca

So basically I'm seeing that this hotfix was just bunk all around.

I trust DE to make the necessary fixes and as much as I hate to beat a dead horse, I'm going to this time:

I seriously find myself unable to cope - to the point of almost not being able to play - with the changes to my expensive Targis Prime set that has now lost all the aesthetic value that I had originally purchased it for to begin with. I cannot reiterate this enough, I would really like to have my gold trim back please.

I know DE has done really bad updates in the past, and some of them have been really good, and there's always someone to &!$$ and moan about the changes regardless. Every time I've seen a bad update, I've seen fixes for it even though I never experienced certain problems in the past, but now with this Prime Coloring stuff I see a direct and immediate change that makes me feel completely and utterly cheated out of my money that I spent to have this unique Targis PRIME armor set that used to look stunning and has now become an eyesore that I wouldn't pay $5 for if it had come like this originally.

I don't care about the prime frame trim, or the prime weapon trim, that doesn't bother me and I appreciate the added cosmetic freedom, but THIS ONE THING that I had deliberately purchased FOR the gold trim to begin with has No reason whatsoever to affected by the changes in this recent update.

You could just, y'know, click the "default color" button.

Fixes:

Fixed Orokin Sabotage missions not being complete-able. 

Fixed an issue where Red Veil Syndicate allies in missions were using Kunai instead of Rakta Ballistica. 

Fixed an issue with Medallian redemption on accounts showing '0' in inventory. 

Fixed various crashes.

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug. 

I'm not even sure how I can show it, but how about a fix for the broken nVidia PhysX?

In the "still no fix" category, not that it's horrifyingly urgent:

you guys never actually killed the scoliac directional melee crash. Sorry :/ 

I think you made it slightly less common, but if I load up the scoliac and run any mission at all, hosting, client or solo mode, I can guarantee a frozen game in under 5 minutes by simply using the directional melee once or twice per tile I move through.

Any other melee weapon I own (I don't own the lecta or atterax, can't check; sorry) does not produce this problem and I get *maybe* one crash per desktop, and they don't occur exactly when directional meleeing.

reproducibility: equip scoliac, equip fury, directional melee upwards. Seems to my dumb mind to happen more commonly the more vertically upwards you are pointing, but...

Still no FIX for the Targis Prime Gold Trimmings which supposed to have default original gold color since DE implemented the new color able gold tint on gold trimings the gold looks dull and lackluster now :( See multiple feedback threads in art and animation about Targis Prime buyers not liking the new recolorable gold tint on Targis Prime.

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

Except there is no "default colour" button on attachments, that's only on warframes, weapons, kubrows, sentinels. Any attachments only have "Random Colours" and "copy main colours". They need a default colour option especially with the prime attachments.

Screenshots:

Attachment Screen:

HCN8QZo.jpg

Warframe Colour Screen:

3NyHEzG.jpg

Except there is no "default colour" button on attachments, that's only on warframes, weapons, kubrows, sentinels. Any attachments only have "Random Colours" and "copy main colours". They need a default colour option especially with the prime attachments.

Thank you for that. It's good to know some people do a little research before speaking.

After every single mission of the new quest line I had to restart the client to trigger the completion sequence on board of the Liset. Without a restart it would not finish the previous mission and obviously not start the next one. 

Edited by Hatzeputt

Still no fix for:

when pressing E (my bind instead of X ) to capture or use a terminal in mdef, my warframe reload the gammacor synoid instead, i have reload on R

Ahem, pressing the action key, default X in your case E has ALWAYS triggered a reload sequence when you did not have a full clip AND were not standing near anything that could be activated. The activation trigger space can be buggy at times which means the reload sequence will trigger since the game can´t find any other object to activate.

You can easily test this, fire your weapon, press the action key -> weapon reload sequence. 

Details??? YOU REMOVED THE CACHE REWARDS. That's the problem. Simply mask the reward until completion or make the end give 2 of them. It's very simple.

I just ran 2 T2Sabotages. I can confirm there are no longer cache rewards inside the caches. Just credits (1-100?) and possibly a tower resource drop. It's as if it's a regular cache now.

Tested this grabbing the caches before and after killing the boss.

Still no fix for wrong codex entries:

in enemies section missing Infested Grineer, Infested Corpus, Ancient Infested,

I am pretty sure under "Equilibrium" mod - those enemies should appear in "dropped from", but there is nothing.

Also in enemies section, I'll post a screenshot of this underneath:

My codex enemy list is sorted by name, so what enemy could possibly be positioned

between "balista" and "balista eximus", or between "butcher" and "butcher eximus,

it has to be some mistake, those enemies appearing twice...

s1sppd.jpg

Also there is a new mod appearing in codex which is appearently not intentional, name is "Tracking Shot"