Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Killarcent

Getting Stuck In Tileset Too Often

Happened While playing New Quest: Stolen Dreams

Then while in the void

thought it was just me, saw it happened to others

Anyone else ???

a few pics i managed to capture after i noticed.

2IEsLM4.jpg

stuck after using melee to free myself

jDwscMV.jpg

9KKnNTf.jpg

Ah, yes. I encountered this too, twice in one session.

You get stuck running into a barrier, and you can't move anymore save for horizontal movement with melee attacks that allows going through walls.

P7p0fUIl.jpg

In the picture below, you can see me in a tied up position as the grineer repeatedly whips me.

wClmePSl.jpg

yeap i can confirm, though was unable to take screen shots, started walking on air then when i melee i got stuck in the same position as you, and in the same mission there was another instance where i coptered and got stuck on the tile set and could only move by crouching and using melee but i started to clip into ground

Oh man this has happend to me several times while doing something got a few 20 screen shots of my char while in melee pose so it was kind of fun for that.

I get stuck many times and then teleported sometimes, once I teleported into the prison with no wardens and I simply released the hostage. I was stuck at spawn originally. Easiest rescue ever.

got stuck in one mission 5 times (T2Surv), lucky i had valkyr, so i could out with the rope

hmm well switch teleport didn't work for me, do i have to play with one frame in case of this nonsense 

j8JqQPO.jpg

u may be at risk playing solo survival...

Same issue:

http://imgur.com/a/W9HGy (album)

ag4ugSS.jpg

WcGxrt6.jpg

Different games, also got stuck once on Draco (didn't bother to take screens on that). Had someone else get stuck while playing. This is an issue regarding changes done to tileset (maybe hidden ones).

Same issue:

http://imgur.com/a/W9HGy (album)

ag4ugSS.jpg

WcGxrt6.jpg

Different games, also got stuck once on Draco (didn't bother to take screens on that). Had someone else get stuck while playing. This is an issue regarding changes done to tileset (maybe hidden ones).

Fell through the map with that one in the first pic very annoying..must say.