Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki In Defense Missions.

ss4chris

I'd say he is below all of them against infected, his decoy is ~worthless in high level defense, radial disarm may remove an arm or leg, decent life saver though.

Against corpus he is decent as corpus are horrible at melee but tend to focus down the cryo pod, disarm is useful everything else is ~useless except at still saving people

Against Grineer he's good for removing their main firepower and pulling attention.

His usefulness depends on his skill and shield, armor, health and weapon.
he's a decent staller one most enemy advances.

He's around rhino nowhere near frost in my opinion
he's better than mag unless mag one hits everything
situationally better than trinity usually not
Nyx is still the queen of stalling with chaos even with the nerf

Edited by Bladesx

I'd say he is below all of them against infected, his decoy is ~worthless in high level defense, radial disarm may remove an arm or leg, decent life saver though.

Against corpus he is decent as corpus are horrible at melee but tend to focus down the cryo pod, disarm is useful everything else is ~useless except at still saving people

Against Grineer he's good for removing their main firepower and pulling attention.

His usefulness depends on his skill and shield, armor, health and weapon.

he's a decent staller one most enemy advances.

He's around rhino nowhere near frost in my opinion

he's better than mag unless mag one hits everything

situationally better than trinity usually not

Nyx is still the queen of stalling with chaos even with the nerf

he has paris bow.  he accidentally modded his invisivility away. i don't know his pistol.

Depends on the player honestly. All of his skills are useful, except radial disarm vs infested. Other than that he's an excellent support. Best mobility, can divert enemies, dish out good melee damage and disarm factions with guns. He's useful , just depends on how well the player is.

Edited by mmSNAKE

he has paris bow.  he accidentally modded his invisivility away. i don't know his pistol.

Well since he's using a paris it depends all on his skill with it and the other mods which are not damage based

Depends on the player honestly. All of his skills are useful, except radial disarm vs infested. Other than that he's an excellent support. Best mobility, can divert enemies, dish out good melee damage and disarm factions with guns. He's useful , just depends on how well the player is.

hmm i guess my friend needs some work then because i just dont see loki good based on watching him.

A loki player who can find exploit spots for decoys can be a huge asset, unless other players take aggro away.

Xini, for example has a wonderful decoy spot that gets most enemies attracted to it but can't reach. Its by the small open space on the left side, near the fallen elevator where spawns tend to get stuck. Have your loki keep constant redeploying, and you have golden opportunities for aoe/cleaving again and again. Only problem is your loki has to be alert and not run around too much, once the decoy expires mad bunches of enemies just come charging all at once so thats pretty ugly.

Otherwise, clever decoy placement and radial disarms work to take heat off the team/cryopod. Invis is good for invicleaving and revives. Switchtele can be good if you've gotten yourself to nice vantage points, giving teammates using long range weaponry an edge. Also the rare(to me anyway) switch-with-aoeframe-when-surrounded situations.

As with any player, just make sure you pack a good loadout that kills quick.

A loki player who can find exploit spots for decoys can be a huge asset, unless other players take aggro away.

Xini, for example has a wonderful decoy spot that gets most enemies attracted to it but can't reach. Its by the small open space on the left side, near the fallen elevator where spawns tend to get stuck. Have your loki keep constant redeploying, and you have golden opportunities for aoe/cleaving again and again. Only problem is your loki has to be alert and not run around too much, once the decoy expires mad bunches of enemies just come charging all at once so thats pretty ugly.

Otherwise, clever decoy placement and radial disarms work to take heat off the team/cryopod. Invis is good for invicleaving and revives. Switchtele can be good if you've gotten yourself to nice vantage points, giving teammates using long range weaponry an edge. Also the rare(to me anyway) switch-with-aoeframe-when-surrounded situations.

As with any player, just make sure you pack a good loadout that kills quick.

has  yet to see a loki do that on my team.

Why are people saying depends on the player? He is not comparing players, he is comparing warframes.

Loki offers very little to defense missions. Disarming and drawing aggro with decoy do nothing in comparison to the utility of chaos or snow globe, and he obviously has nothing to match the damage potential of a sound quake or miasma. Best use for him is chopping things in later waves in invisibility.

Doesn't really matter though, as long as you have a good frost/nyx + banshee the other two warframes can be anything.