Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.4

DE_Adam

Please fix Blade Storm.

Especially weird damage reduction after update 15.13.

And I believe base damage is very easy to fix since it happens 100% of the times.

And non host bugs while using blade storm are critical, intolerable if im not the host.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396252-blade-storm-not-dealing-intended-damage-anymore-and-other-blade-storm-bugs-list/

Please fix this:

Syndicate NPCs drain XP.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/397318-syndicate-npcs-drain-your-xp/

At the beginning I thought Syndicate effect need more XP to trigger now.

Did some Syndicate missions, and barely triggered my Syndicate effect.

Finally I found it's NPC.

If I did usual solo mission, it acts as usual.

When NPCs are around, even I got 40~50 weapon kills myself, the meter is not filled yet.

Still no fix for

Getting Stuck

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396842-getting-stuck-in-tileset-too-often/#entry4383042

LOOK AT THE TIMER NO REWARDS IF I WAS IN SOLO MODE

j8JqQPO.jpg

HOLY CRAP that happend in solo to ya? S#&$ thats happend to me 3 times now, each time i was in a group i thought it was sync issues since i had them tag where they thought i was and where i was and it was different.

i want my old gold shiny prime stuff back ;-;

At least return to me the gold on the Targis Prime that I paid money for to have gold trim in the first place. Either by complete restoration or give me some legacy option.

You've taken a beautiful piece of work and made it look like plastic now. I wouldn't have a paid $50 for plastic.

Thanks for all the hotfixes!

However, one thing I would like to note that seems to be an unintended change, is that enemies appear to be able to see you from much farther away while in an unalerted status. This puts an incredibly hamper on the new missions, leading me to begin feeling that the only way to truly never set off the alarms at all during the entire mission is to play Ash or Loki.

Secondly, I have yet to see any extra rewards for perfect data extractions, with no screw ups on the ciphers, and perfect stealth within in the vault. If these extra rewards require complete stealth for the entire mission then I don't see a lot of players earning these rewards, especially with the seeming changes to enemy vision that might be tied to the lighting changes (which are much brighter now) or perhaps the NPC accuracy changes (which are very welcome and I am enjoying).

Thirdly, enemy awareness needs to actually reset when you turn off the alarms and remove yourself from view/the room. Having Grineer Lancers still hiding behind cover staring at the only entrance to the room that lacks all idea of cover is the complete opposite of "resetting." It makes it impossible to enter most rooms if you've had enemies become aware of you at all, causing it to be a never-ending and futile cycle of trying to kill them all, having the alarms go off anyway, resetting them, trying to move to the next room carefully, only to have enemies STILL waiting for you two rooms away. It's not game-breaking, but it's extremely annoying and lacks all immersion. They should at least go back to walking around so players have a chance at resuming stealth.

Fourth, and the simplest one, I had a Napalm see through the invisibility of Excalibur's Super Jump when I tried to hop up from out of his vision to snipe him with Dread. Not exactly an okay thing. This has happened multiple times with different enemies.

Lastly, the whole deal with enemies become alert upon seeing a corpse or one of their allies killed in front of them is neat and all, but it sort of ruins the use of bows, throwing weapons, and other weapons that cause corpses to be moved, because it makes it nigh-impossible to not have the corpse fly past an different enemy's view cone when it can carry them across entire rooms, and sometimes even along walls (which looks very odd). I've had cases in the past few days where I shoot an enemy with Dread who is out of any other enemy's view, have him fly along a wall, enter several other enemy's sight cones in the process, thus alarming them enough to set off the alarms. Not fun.

EDIT: And Despair seems to have lost their energy trails and now look very odd, like I'm throwing tiny daggers of glitter. Dunno what that's about.

Edited by YeahMyNameIsEvan

One more bug: on certain frames (currently tested on Nova, Valkyr and Loki) event badges will be placed at their feet (presumably the 0,0 point of the model) instead of attached to their shoulder.

Edited by Askaris