Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.4

DE_Adam

If you're going to break the game, could you not wait until the weekend to do so?
Still no fix for:  Saw nothing in the patchnotes about this. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/397107-hotfix-15133/?p=4384965

I can confirm that Sabotage is still broken in 15.13.4(rare caches give normal cache awards.)
Haven't seen a spy alert pop so I don't know if those are still playing as a random mission of a different type.
I can confirm that spy alerts are not spy 2.0, but "random mission type" in 15.13.4

Edited by CheetoDave

Please un-nerf the Kohm. I shouldn't be wasting 10 shotgun ammo per shot to throw just 5 pellets at enemies. Also the status and critical chances of this weapon are effectively cut in half because the pellet count was divided by 2 without any adjustments to status and crit percentages.

Edited by notHunky

Another bug, using Radial Javelin boosted by Stretch mod resulted in setting off the alarms for a Spy 2.0 mission before ever entering the room or even unlocking the door to the vault room. Will reproduce if I can and take screenshots to prove so. Was done on the Jupiter mission of the Stolen Dreams quest to acquire the data from the Corpus.

Some medallion bug!

If you play syndicate mission with host without this mission available (something like host doesnt have it, but you select syndicate mission and host does "ok lets do it") you wont find any medallions! Tested for 10-15 times T_T

Fixes:

• Fixed the Prisma Veritux being untradeable.

This "fix" is still not fixed. I have 4 Prisma Veritux and none of them are showing up in my trade options. 

Here's my inventory...

ZzxQHbl.jpg

And......here's the trade post....

HJh7ZcF.jpg

Edited by Carlo14

•  
  • Fixed Maroo having a male Red Veil agent body instead of an intended female one.
  •  

I thought she had a bit of a suspicious bump...  One of the Red Veil NPC's by the torture table in the relays has the same incorrect body.

[EDIT]...and the female Red Veil Operatives in Red Veil missions have the wrong body too.

Edited by Katinka