Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Reward After 35 Min T2 Survival

Zarlockk

Me and 2 of my clanmates did 35 minute T2 survival run and we had some nice drops,ducat wise, but when we extracted we did not get our rewards only resources and mods we picked up. NOt actual rewards for staying 35 minutes in.

IGN of clanmates: Darkmatt3r, Antimatt3r.

Same problem I just did a tier2 20 minute survival and I saw my prime list breifly at extraction but then they dissapeared and only ground parts (resources and oberon parts were left) I know I got a Hikou Prime blueprint but i checked my inventory and its not there. Still got bonus exp and the mission says completed.

WOW DE sent me a form response that ignores the information i provided. I see now why people have been more than a little disappointed with the handling of support tickets. I sent them a ticket, included all the files they requested included the screen shot,http://cloud-4.steam...F084D2DA1556A5/ it was titled no reward after 40 min of T4 survival. I was sent this...

"We might be able to help you providing you can supply us with the following information:
- What are the names of the other players that were with you on this mission? (IMPORTANT for cross referencing)
- What item specifically are you concerned about? (Note: We cannot restore everything, please choose one item)
- When (date & time + your time zone) did you finish the mission?
- Where (node / Void / Derelict / alert) did you play the mission?"

I'm letting them know "hay your game is broken in this way." and instead of acknowledgement or thanks i'm given a form letter asking for information already provided. This discourages me from bothering with making bug reports. This happened after the latest major update before hot fixes.PC players are the play testers, but when we "do our job" and report bugs we are given some bs response that may as well have come from the DMV.

Thanks again for nothing.

SM  >.<

Edited by Space_Mouse