Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.5 + Survival Psa

[DE]Rebecca

Is it even possible ?!?!

That i'll take a good group of tenno and do a 2 hour Survivle run and get 10X R5's? 

what is wrong with you DE? You make 1 or 2 good thing's (Primed Flow , Primed mod's) and 10 mistakes (Nerf T4S/D, droping the drop rate , nefring Frames? ) 

I dont think its a good way to develope the game ahead you just make alot of people realy and angry and quit the gmae ... 

JUST A NOTE :  WE LIKE THAT ALL ENEMIES EXPLODE AND DIE FAST AND WE CAN JOIN GREAT FRAMES IN TO ONE BIG FORCE !!!!

Finally, someone who doesn't blindly licking DE's big a#s. DE promised us around 2 years ago that they will not turn this game into a grinding game. But now they turned back on their word. What a coward move. And then, there are some idiots who are too blind to see the real side of DE, which are liars, manipulative, liars, liars, and liars.

'This is a RNG game for godsake' or 'There are not enough item to be grinded at that time' bla bla bla. Those are what I get everytime I bring this issue up. The point is not about this game genre or it being a RNG game. The point is that DE first PROMISED US NOT TO TURN THIS GAME INTO A GRINDING GAME!!!

I don't know why some are too blind to see the main point and main issue here. Perhaps they haven't play this game at the time DE made that promise. I have play this game since the second month of its release as open beta, and I am highly disappointed with DE. I guess those veterans who play this game since close beta are more disappointed.

The cycle of progression for veteran players has been officially broken. You achieved this by:

*Taking away 5x Void (selectable) key packs which cost 5000 syndicate standing points and replacing them with random key pack that cost 4 times as much. 

*Cutting down on the total amount of syndicate standing points obtainable by 50% (forcing people play daily grinds, instead of going in to T4D or T4S and staying 60minutes to max out)

I understand that you have to make profit, but this kind of strategy will only attract new players and collector type of players where they collect and go through all weapons and warframes, then get bored and move on to some other game.

Veteran players recruit new players, hence bring you business. I myself brought 5 players to the game and the total we have spent is around £1000. The way how a veteran player games in my opinion of course, upgrade all prime mods and weapons to max, the way to do that is to go do T4S to test out new builds and new mods weapons & to see how much longer we can survive for, where it rewards with r5 cores. To go to T4S we would need a key, since its randomised now I would have to spend 25000 Syndicate standing which I "might" get the key I am looking for or I might end up with keys that I don’t need. (I could swap for T4S key but that’s not a viable option in the long run).

Because of this, I've officially quit warframe and went on to Firefall and waiting patiently to play Tom Clancy's The Division. I only have one friend left who is still playing Warframe but on the verge of quitting as well.  

Bottom line is; you can't take away something you have implemented in your game (without providing with a reasonable replacement) and punish veteran players who have spent money at the beginning, who have brought you more customers and expect loyalty.

Without Prejudice,

cx-obi

I hope That DE is not trying to slowly turn this into a Asian MMO grind fest ... 

Finally, someone who doesn't blindly licking DE's big a#s. DE promised us around 2 years ago that they will not turn this game into a grinding game. But now they turned back on their word. What a coward move. And then, there are some idiots who are too blind to see the real side of DE, which are liars, manipulative, liars, liars, and liars.

'This is a RNG game for godsake' or 'There are not enough item to be grinded at that time' bla bla bla. Those are what I get everytime I bring this issue up. The point is not about this game genre or it being a RNG game. The point is that DE first PROMISED US NOT TO TURN THIS GAME INTO A GRINDING GAME!!!

I don't know why some are too blind to see the main point and main issue here. Perhaps they haven't play this game at the time DE made that promise. I have play this game since the second month of its release as open beta, and I am highly disappointed with DE. I guess those veterans who play this game since close beta are more disappointed.

probleme here is that honestly the big issue with warframe is that the people who are in charge of the loot table system are not doing it right, i mean 20 mods from a single mob cmon, those r5 cores where allready dificult to get, and having orokin cells on a t4 surv that is just disgusting dude, plus the chance to get the t2 and t3 keys its wrong man, on a t3 survival you have the same chance to get a t3 key than a t2 key wth, i mean we like SOME RNG, but we dont like the fact that they actually dont have a plan for this stuff they keep adding things and they keep messing things arround , and when we actually want some answers for this we get this kind of answer "whe are taking alook at it " "thank god i doged that bullet" WTH man i have broght more than 40 people into this game, they buy plat regularly its unaceptable to have this kind of behavior...  AND I CANT EVEN LOG IN BECAUSE THOSE DAMM LAUNCHER CRASHES.make it right DE, i love this game and i dont want to quit because of bad administration politics

still no fix for the Proto-armor showing the normal Excalibur helmet :P

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=389207017

That's actually half- badass. Would be nice to have the option to change out the helmet for that piece.

The new particle effects for amd users is fine.. but no reason too remove PhysX from nvidia users... :( could we please have em back? :(

Same. It's driving me insane. Even more-so, I tried contacting support, and all I seem to get with them is a bunch of "Sorry's" and "Try this 6-step captain obvious solution" that doesn't work. I've even pointed out the countless threads and such. I have huge doubts DE is even listening to its userbase on the matter. Call me negative if you must, but for me... the PhysX was a huge draw-in. An MMO with beautiful APEX Turbulence? REALLY!?

Hell yeah I spent countless amounts of time in this game. Now it just feels.... different. It's lost its luster... not counting the nerfing of things, and grindfests. I was sorta okay with that. The loss of nVidia PhysX has just killed my drive to play honestly.

I think this is a bug, when you have a Synoid Gammacor in your hand and a Drahk Master disarms you, it appears on the ground as the Lato pistol.  I am not sure if it does the same thing as the regular Gammacor, and I was doing a Genius Cephalon Suda deception mission on Phobos when it happened.

Screenshot of the Lato pistol on the ground

http://prntscr.com/62zvx0

Screenshot to prove that I have the Synoid Gammacor equipped

http://prntscr.com/62zxk5