The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic]The Setup, Redux 18+

SpaceHelicopters

Duos hands were twitching ever so slightly. There they were, two slabs of meat ripe for taking. Along side a tin can. If it could ,with the least possible risk, Duo would have attacked and torn apart the Nium. With him out of commission Ghostar would have to be "disabled" before it could have the Ember. Oh the tenderness that would be Tenno flesh made Duo's (Four's) mouth water. And then sweet Ghostar. The things it would do to him with the claws...

Duo shook Itself back into reality. None of that is possible with two obvious hazards: the deadly vent and the fact that both Nium and Ghostar are still in fighting condition. Then Azelie will be in good condition to fight again. It sighed.

"That would be good, thanks Nium." Four said. "But...now that we're here does anyone know what should we be looking for? A computer or some sort of data thing?"

"I think Nium is the brains in this part of the operation." Ghostar responded to Four. "So, what do you think, Nium? What next?" He asked the Cephalon.

~~~

After some time of long-awaited rest, Belrev would suddenly get an indication from his HUD showing that he has a new message.

So, how was the mission?

Did it go well, or did something much funnier happen?

- Omnipotence

Nothing was funny about this. The mission nearly killed my friends.

I met a new enemy too.

There were multiple times where I almost died.

You probably knew that already, Omnipotence.

Belrev finished typing the message, and sent it. As he waited for a response, he held the disc in place. He wanted to rest so badly, but if he did...

He would be seeing the worst event of his life all over again.

Yes, I did know about all of this, and yes, I think it is funny.

It's funny because it's much less worse than what I'm going to do to you and your friends when the time comes.

The grineer are so pitiful. They don't know the true meaning of the word vengeance like I do.

And they don't know how to enact it properly.

Like I do.

- Omnipotence

We are driven by it. You and I.

The word Justice sounds nice doesn't it? A word that encompasses the best of us. Our lives are not controlled by ourselves. They are controlled by our lust, our DRIVE for Justice.

When I killed the Tenno who ended my fathers life, I felt Justice. I saved countless future victims, who are now alive.

Breathing.

Laughing.

Smiling.

Same thing goes for the prison I was in. I gave the many prisoners there, an opportunity. The opportunity to see their loved ones, to spend time with them. To make memories with their family, that I no longer can for myself.

Justice is used by many. Either as an excuse, a weapon, or a moral compass.

It seems You and I...are the only two beings that truly connect to the word.

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

You wanted justice for what those people did to your father, Izalus. You hunted them down and eventually gave them justice.

What is different is that I have lost much, much more.

But in a different way.

You will understand when you figure out what it is.

I don't have to hunt to find my justice.

You're too easy to find.

- Omnipotence

Of course I wanted Justice for my father!

They took him from me. He was there for me even after my mother vanished.

My father took care of my brothers and I. He loved us to no end. He had faith in the Tenno, he believed that they are more than tools of war. He believed that even the most insane of Tenno can be redeemed.

And what did he get for believing that?

A bolt to the damn heart by his own kind!

So I hunted down his killers. I took all this rage, all this MADNESS, and I put it all in a bullet.

Right.

Between.

The.

Eyes.

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

Because he's extremely smart. An inventor.

He's created lots of weapons for other Tenno.

Once or twice, he's even created a warframe.

He's done many things which make him very interesting, just like you.

I just can't kill him yet.

That comes later, after his work is done.

- Omnipotence

Edited by Agent_Maine

With patience and cunning, you can get quite a lot of things.

I have waited longer than you'd ever believe and gained allies via unorthodox means.

He is building something which will enable me to gain enough power to do quite a lot of things.

My waiting will soon finish, and the fun will begin.

- Omnipotence

Edited by Agent_Maine