Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.6

[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 15.13.6

- Fixed Survival rewards showing one thing when announced during mission, but awarding something different at end of mission. 

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug. 

nice

1st ^^

Edit : Still no fix for cells dropping in T4 Survival though

With new primed mods being added every two weeks the grind to max them has increased exponentially.

528 r5 cores to max 1 Legendary mod. At the moment there are 9 Legendary mods.

9 x 528 = 4752 r5 cores to max these mods currently out. Even with the r5 cores on rotation this would take a heck of a long time, and now with cells added this would probably take till end of the year + new primed mods will have to be taken into consideration. Even attempting to farm nearly 5k r5 cores would cause extreme burnout

Please we have enough cells from T3 Survival we don't need anymore!

I have so many it will last me the next 5 if not more prime access's! And i know i can't be the only 1

9a8Vy1F.jpg

I know i sound like a broken record (figure of speech) but i don't think DE Sheldon understands the gravity of the matter, how i came to this conclusion? His reaction on the devstream last night. Terribly sorry for the long post but as someone who has invested quiet a bit of time in the game these things do tend to worry me

Edited by UndeadGhostWarrior

Kohm unnerf when?

^ ... Oh, he mad...

... It wasn't nerfed. It was reworked and Devs assured that it has the same dps, since that's the main reasoning for choosing weapons in all MMOs anyway... If you think its nerfed, maybe you should rebuild your Kohm mod-wise.

... Also, now I can get back to grind Void Survivals... Thanks, DE.

Edited by Uhkretor

Does this fix the Void not giving out Prime parts as rewards, or can we expect another hotfix next week to address that?

You were expecting something other than alloy plates, rubedo, control modules, forma and now orokin cells?

DE_Sheldon would be sad to hear that.