Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.6

[DE]darryl1

That amount of O-Cells is mental... I'm mastery rank 17 and still i lack cells for 3 weapons. 

You are talking about orokin cell, right? Not orokin reactor/catalyst? Are you kidding me, my MR is 17 and I have 120++ of orokin cells. Go to Ceres, Kiste where most of the time you will get around 1-2 orokin cell per run. You can also do your levelling there while you FARMING for orokin cell

Edited by arshadchelliah

Except for those of us who solo and/or can't stand playing survival. I never have enough Orokin Cells (stupid Extractors always prioritize Detonite Ampules over Orokin Cells...even the Distilling Prime Extractor)

Dude, just go to Kiste, Ceres and play with pub. You will get most of the time, around 2 orokin cells per run.

It's you are the one who's mad. DPS got lowered drastically, and not only that, but now the original idea of that weapon is lost. DE, why don't just tweak weapon's particle effect instead of ruining a good shotgun?

... They did the same thing with the Tigris, but I didn't even bothered complaining. Why? Because I don't give a rat's &#!. Its effectiveness is the same, period.

Of course I'm mad, the whole world IS MAD. And in such a mad world, the only person fit to live in it is me. Anyone else has a reason to complain, why? Because reasons that I technically don't give a f***.

Thank you very much, TSUGII.

People whine that they are burning out and they have nothing to do, they have every mod maxed, they don't miss anything, Now that you have a long term occupation you start whining again?

LOGIC?

My fellow Tenno, people whine because they can. They whine when they don't have stuff to do, they whine when they get stuff to do, they whine when they wake up, they even whine while they're sleeping... Because reasons.

... Also appreciate the update, DE. Keep them coming.

Little funny clipping error?

y8zf3hb6hby.jpg

Having the same issue with most primaries. Seen it happen a lot with the Quanta.

In my case, the quanta section was firing from behind my !.

First of all your reply is totally offtopic.

Then, it seems like you're acting like a kid.

You're putting yourself a limit and then blame others for it. Also, you're pretending you're right.

Get a break and remember it's a free to play game.

Nobody is forcing you to play nor to put in money.

If you don't like the developers line the most rational thing you can do is behave with it or stop playing. Not making it personal developing grudge for a group of people who are working hard.

some people paid for this game you know, as founder or buying plat.

Edited by Cesarin

528 r5 cores to max 1 Legendary mod. At the moment there are 9 Legendary mods.

9 x 528 = 4752 r5 cores to max these mods currently out. Even with the r5 cores on rotation this would take a heck of a long time, and now with cells added this would probably take till end of the year + new primed mods will have to be taken into consideration. Even attempting to farm nearly 5k r5 cores would cause extreme burnout

Please we have enough cells from T3 Survival we don't need anymore!

I have so many it will last me the next 5 if not more prime access's! And i know i can't be the only 1

Bad timing for this to happen especially over the weekend when the majority of players would have been playing, was just left checking patch notes most the weekend in hope they would fix R5's on T4 Survivals but no such luck. Guess its time to move on to another game to play in hope this will be fixed next week and resume warframe :)

some people paid for this game you know, as founder or buying plat.

You know, there are too many adolescents who aren't educated on how to spend money and they do it online without even thinking.

Elseway if they aren't adolescents and still spend recklessly money without thinking to blame after, they just aren't mature enough.

I think in both the situations it's mainly a fault of their parents.

In Economy you shouldn't invest money in a product you foresee it won't earn you anything.

So think before giving away money.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Telling someone is a kid just because that person is pointing and intending to correct mistakes make by DE, is indeed a childish act. Wanna know the childish-er act? Telling someone to leave because that person don't like the mistakes that DE keep making while DE didn't take note on advices that have been given to them.

Sure, DE is working hard. But working hard to fill their own pocket while ignoring their loyal player base (not fanboys. Repeat, NOT FANBOYS). That, to me, is working hard and stupid!! Come on, we live in 21st century. Not 20th nor 19th century where corporate main objective is solely making profit.

In my hopinion you are confusing cheap whine with constructive feedback.

First of all you should realize if the change is legit, made to balance the circumstances, before even starting to worry.

And when you really start to worry because of a change in game you have some unsolved problem. With yourself.

After that you have to remember you can give feedback, but first of all you have no influence in the final decision from the staff, then you won't be listened if you are trying to raise people on whining to get what you want.

Third, DE, is a small game company which is working hard and doing quite a nice work in comparison to other big game companies. (COFF* ANET*COFF)

The profit is what you live for, you don't live of air and neat altruism.

DE isn't forcing you to pay a fee, isn't forcing you to pay to play, isn't ruining you with pay to win.

They do frequent updates, they organize frequent streams to make clear what theyre working on, they show their faces!

This is enough to let them do what they want.

The choice of playing Warframe is yours. You don't like how is it going to get developed? Do you really think your grudge is legit? Then leave.

Adapt, conform to the choices you made or change environment.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

nice

1st ^^

Edit : Still no fix for cells dropping in T4 Survival though

With new primed mods being added every two weeks the grind to max them has increased exponentially.

528 r5 cores to max 1 Legendary mod. At the moment there are 9 Legendary mods.

9 x 528 = 4752 r5 cores to max these mods currently out. Even with the r5 cores on rotation this would take a heck of a long time, and now with cells added this would probably take till end of the year + new primed mods will have to be taken into consideration. Even attempting to farm nearly 5k r5 cores would cause extreme burnout

Please we have enough cells from T3 Survival we don't need anymore!

I have so many it will last me the next 5 if not more prime access's! And i know i can't be the only 1

9a8Vy1F.jpg

I know i sound like a broken record (figure of speech) but i don't think DE Sheldon understands the gravity of the matter, how i came to this conclusion? His reaction on the devstream last night. Terribly sorry for the long post but as someone who has invested quiet a bit of time in the game these things do tend to worry me

This

I have 842 Orokin Cells; I have 2 R5 Cores. 

Ya. Don't need cells, do need--badly--cores. Please bring them back as they were, or explain exactly HOW players are expected to max their mods.

Like most, if not all, people who play Warframe--I'd like to max my mods, especially the new primed ones, within a reasonable time-frame. 

C'mon DE, be reasonable. Instead of killing the fun; kill the grind. Or at least some of it.

ay1tav.jpg