Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Help Needed!

TrueSone

Question

I am kind of new to this game so I would like some help for the mods on my current weapons, like what mod I should use and most importantly what rank it should be at! E.g. (Piercing hit-30%)

I have Braton, Lex and Dual Ethers...help would be greatly appreciated!

Thx in advance! :D

7 answers to this question

Keiyotic has it right. Good weapon choices by the way- save for the braton.. The lex and dual ethers are among my favorites in their respective categories. I strongly suggest crafting the boltor as soon as you can as it's the typical bread-and-butter weapon for most players.

just add Damage+ , Multishot and armor piercing and you're good to go , then just replace the armor piercing with fire damage mod for infested missions

if you want more help just go here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mods

I am guessing that's for Braton right? Thx for help...but what rank should those mods be? Like how many percent multishot and armor piercing should I get for it? Can you give me some modding tips for my dual ethers and Lex as well? Thx again ^^

Keiyotic has it right. Good weapon choices by the way- save for the braton.. The lex and dual ethers are among my favorites in their respective categories. I strongly suggest crafting the boltor as soon as you can as it's the typical bread-and-butter weapon for most players.

Thx! I am working on the boltor, still trying to farm those damn alloy plates :P

No, you want to keep armor piercing on your gun at all times. You need it to kill ancients. Switch to fire and electricity when fighting grineer/infested and corpus, respectively.

Don't bother with electricity damage on your melee as it's a waste.

No, you want to keep armor piercing on your gun at all times. You need it to kill ancients. Switch to fire and electricity when fighting grineer/infested and corpus, respectively.

Don't bother with electricity damage on your melee as it's a waste.

How many percent armor piercing should I have tho?