Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will We Ever Get Level Design Like Prince Of Persia?

Tetsmeha

After running Baal so much for the event, i've spent a lot of time entertaining myself by performing acrobatics whenever i felt like it. But I noticed that you can wall run on the glass pillar, jump off and wall run again on the rails, then jump again onto the upcoming pillar and wall run some more. My question is will there ever be tilesets with shortcuts that involve more of those new movement mechanics?

If they are going to revamp the ships as of like the Renaissnace of AC. I would defiantly spend thousands in this Game.

Warframe are supposed to be Space Ninjas. For me, its more like of Space Assassins with Guns and S#&$.

If they will add this stuff they need to fix some of the wonky wall run mechanics. Whenever I wallrun and jump off I get launched 9001mph to some random direction. Every time. Regardless of ping and whos hosting and what happens around me

Yeah, so far only the Grineer Asteroid tileset makes use of the acrobatics, so they're probably gonna keep going that direction hopefully. Make use of being able to shoot while on walls and consecutive wall jumping.

Who knows, with the Orokin areas comign up in U.8. . .