Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Surging Dash Description Is Wrong Or Change Augment Mod.

IfritKajiTora

I tried today Surging Dsh augment mod, the description says it gives Melee Counter +4. Lol wow it will be very good.

While playing after Slash Dash, using melee on enemies..... ?Huh?  what is this doing? o_- I have no idea. After several tries ohhhh OMG that whats its giving lol its dump just dump and not good. Radial Javeling Augment mod does almost the same but in better way.

Surging Dash: +4 Combo Melee per enemy. In one line we can get around 6-7 enemies so max 28 combo melee that will grant 2.5x Damage Multiplier that is 250% Melee damage. If you dont attack enemy in 2 seconds it will just run out. Slashing enemies in combo 35 or 40 it will give 3.0 damage Multiplier

While using Radial Javelin Augment mod 10 enemies no matter where they are it gives +50% melee damage for 12 seconds. 5 Melee combo we get 1.5x damage multiplier which is with Radial Javelin 175% Melee damage and 15 melee combo gives 2.0x damage multiplier which is 300% damage. So Surging Dash does not have any sense at all, its almost the same.

I though it does different think: +4 Counter melee. So After Slash Dash if one enemy is hited or more it will give 4 counters. So After that I will go to enemy and just like that press E (melee attack) and he will make on him Finisher just like after Counter Chance with Parry mod and I can make it to 4 random enemies AWESOME : D. But no it does not do that.

Description should change: Not Melee Counter but Melee Combo.

Or Change this Augment to Mark Enemies with Slash Dash and we can do Finisher to 4 of them. It would be awesome augment mod then.

Edited by IfritKajiTora