Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"secret" Image Unveiled.

Caernarvon

Major spoiler alert.

http://i.imgur.com/inzvqTw.jpg

Looks nice, eh.

Thanks to thrndm who datamined and found this unfiltered version of the teaser picture, we have a clean look at the surprise. I decided to make a new thread to better expose it.

To most, it looks like Frost Prime. The helmet part under the new headpiece, the backpack and the shoulders seem all lifted directly from Frost.

Discuss.

Seems like the reward is an alt helm then, no way they'd make an altogether new frame using a pre-existing model.

E: Or it could be a Frost Prime, which would be nice as well since Frost is my favourite.

Edited by PaperAlien

Eh, I'm kinda hoping it's not Frost Prime or anything like that.

I (and many other players) don't use Frost, so a "Prime" version would be kind of useless.

If it was a new Frame entirely, it'd be a different story.

It's free stuff though, so I can't really complain.

Not at all. I was actually intending to get the normal frame! That looks totally boss, though. "King of The Three Dawns". Since he looks like he's got three ring-shaped crowns. It'd be interesting if they actually gave the whole suit with a few tweaks of the abilities! Personally, I'd love that.

Body looked more like Rhino to me at first.

Regardless, I believe that this is the Series #2 of Alternative Helmets.

They have been talking about them for a long while!

I guessed its the helms even using the 70% Revealed Photo, this just makes me think I'm right even more. But who knows!

Anyway, I love both frost and rhino so I don't care.

Edited by Feam

Well too bad this will NOT BE AVALIABLE TO US ON MONDAY, even if we complete the event.

The parts needed to craft it will be avaliable in Update 8 only. DE_Steve just confirmed this to us in council chat.

So we'll have to grind for it after already doing the tedious Fusion Moa grinding?

No thanks.

Well too bad this will NOT BE AVALIABLE TO US ON MONDAY, even if we complete the event.

The parts needed to craft it will be avaliable in Update 8 only. DE_Steve just confirmed this to us in council chat.

That explains why he said it might be controversial. At least they said it in advance. Can't say it's a good start for a new event, though. o_O I can see a lot of people getting angry.

On the other hand, it implies Update 8 is very close. Squee!

Craft ehh? Guess it means no extra slot for us F2P bums. First time I'm glad I didn't have much time to dismember chickens on the weekend.

Well, it could be a corrupted Frost boss, I suppose. It does look a bit Corpus-y with the metal poking out of the helmet. Maybe the boss will only drop stuff upon Update 8?

Never know really. Will keep farming Fusions in the meantime!